Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 179,191 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Pause at 0:17 of that video, I can't be the only one who sees a terminator and rorschach from watchmen on the bottom row

Nightlord

Nightlord

Yep it seems to be just a fake roster they cooked up for E3.

ShadowPred

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'm going to begin a campaign...I will not watch another single fatality until this game is released next year. I want it all to be an awesome surprise.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Master

Master

Not me :P

Magegg

Magegg

One of my main complains and perhaps reason of the MK gradual decadence overall was the fatalities, they were so concerned on creating new fatalities every time, each game there were like 2 new fatalities per character, and by Mortal Kombat 6 they had reached the point of absurdness, there were many very stupid-looking fatalities.

I'd prefer them to start introducing only 1 new fatality per character, plus a recycled classic fatality (perhaps with a little twist) for every character. This way they could probably bring only the best fatalities and discard much ridiculous filler.

So far, I've seen Scorpion, Sub Zero and D'Vora all those fatalities involve the character shoving a hole inside the opponent's torso, it's kind of repetitive, they have different (and very cool) endings, but they're still repetitive.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Magegg on Jul 07, 2014, 09:14:08 PMI'd prefer them to start introducing only 1 new fatality per character

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 07, 2014, 09:22:01 PM
Quote from: Magegg on Jul 07, 2014, 09:14:08 PMI'd prefer them to start introducing only 1 new fatality per character
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060613184607/mk_/images/6/6f/PS2_-_MK_Deadly_Alliance.jpg
But that game was only 1 fatality per character, I'd say 1 new fatality + 1 classic fatality for everyone.

I know MK9 did a great job and most of the fatalities were incredible, but they better handle the thing with much care for the sequel to not lower the bar.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**k that.

5 fatalities for all!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 07, 2014, 11:21:24 PM
f**k that.

5 fatalities for all!

f**k yeah! ;D :laugh:

Dovahkiin

Magegg

Magegg

The last game gave a chance to Babalities. Probably for this one, they could bring Brutalities, Animalities or even Harakiri's back...

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'd like to see Fatalities, Animalities and Hara-Kiris. This game looks to be dark enough for Hara Kiris, and Animalities could be really f**king cool.

Magegg

Magegg

I think it could be interesting if the Animalities are like the opposite, you don't turn into an animal to destroy the opponent but the opponent turns you into an animal as a punishment, imagine the effect of the character turning into a horribly deformed spider, a scorpion or something like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed