Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 179,133 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jun 19, 2014, 05:30:52 AMSplatterhouse had deformations, mangled corpses and fetuses plus blood everywhere.
Mortal Kombat and Splatterhouse is part of the reason on the gore aspect.
Night Trap was the big shove and if not that could have been the only reason why esrb was created. The gore in games were usually very tolerable..
You forget Chiller.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 19, 2014, 04:36:34 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 19, 2014, 04:05:18 AM
Quote from: Magegg on Jun 18, 2014, 11:15:54 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 18, 2014, 11:03:45 PMI just find it funny that Magegg's opinion is law to him and everyone else's is folly.
Hey, I know about fighting games :) After years and years made to superb character designs from characters from Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, KOF, among others, it's hard to find any merit on the ones from Mortal Kombat :D

Dude, your opinion is your opinion. Stop acting like you know all the facts. People happen to like a lot of post MK4 characters. Including me. Let's stop this from turning into Pacific Rim again and just f**king accept that people's opinions differ from yours. Seriously, man. It's annoying as hell.
I don't care, ha ha ha ha xD It's just my opinion, man xD

Okay. Thank you for admitting it for once.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Characters who are likely not to come back never again in a MK game:

Chameleon
Hsu Hao
Jarek
Kobra
Meat
Motaro
Mokap

I might be forgetting more!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Motaro will probably never return as well.

Master

Master

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 19, 2014, 05:58:03 AM
Characters who are likely not to come back never again in a MK game:

Chameleon
Hsu Hao
Jarek
Kobra
Meat
Mokap

I might be forgetting more!

That`s the list I can easily agree with. Except Chameleon. He could have beeen awsome.

I wonder what new human characters will be like.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

Raiden done killed his ass.

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

The only boss who was easier to defeat than the playable characters...
Everyone done killed his ass...

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Motaro was a cheap son of a bitch in MK3 and I don't like him.
Rot in the Netherrealm, you bastard

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

All you had tp do to beat him is spam the upper punch move and he couldn't go through it hahaha

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

You sure you're not thinking of someone else? Because that seriously never worked for Motaro ever

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2014, 08:56:59 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

Raiden done killed his ass.

That and Boon has said that he's be too hard to work with in the new engines.

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

It so worked!!! It's ridiculous!  Shao khan was the f**ker that never stayed down!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Shao Kahn was easy to beat, you just had to bait him out. Crouch-block and get him to charge at you. He's always open for attack after you block one of his charge attacks, just uppercut him after that. Motaro would teleport around like an asshole and then just beat you down.

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

With montoro there was a point where he would be hit and not knocked back from recoil.
He would have to be dangerously close to you but in the end is its own reward. Once he is at that distance you can spam punch him and he would be locked in to taking the beat down. I found this out as kid in frustration.  Get an emulator and the rom and try it out youryourself.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Which version are you talking about? I was referring to the arcade versions of the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed