Same Sex Marriage

Started by LastSurvivor92, May 10, 2014, 05:06:49 PM

Author
Same Sex Marriage (Read 35,796 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Let's just casually forget about the men who are infertile, the women who can't have babies, the heterosexual couples who don't want babies, the people who have too many babies yet can't afford them.

Because clearly what the world needs right now is more babies. ::)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

But WORLD WAR 3 is incoming, Vickers. :p Everybody must do their job!

Somehow this means that people need to get married. because humans cant reproduce or form families otherwise.

:D

Vickers

Vickers

Sabby

Sabby

So, let me get this straight... we can't let gays get married, because they won't produce kids.

WE'RE NOT PRODUCING ANY NOW, genius. The presence or lack of a ring on our fingers isn't going to alter that.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 11:42:23 AM
I really hope you used the wrong word because the gay/lesbian marriage is anything but "advanced".. Its military and workforce weakness - one perfect society is supposed to have enough workers to be self sufficient and enough soldiers to be able to defend itself. With allowing gay and lesbian marriage you will just add more costs without getting anything in return (more kids = soldiers/workers).  You can't populate new planet with only homosexual habitants because the whole colony will be whipped out in 100-150 years so yeah.. its more primitive thinking than advanced like you believe.

What a bunch of nonsense... Humanity isn't a f**king bee hive, you know..?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cvalda on May 27, 2014, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 12:07:40 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on May 27, 2014, 11:56:50 AM
So we can just ignore the thousands of straight people who choose not to have kids? 

We can atm but during war times or if there's great war upcoming having a children can become mandatory making the homosexual couples unable to comply.
WinterActual confirmed for fascist.

As long as I am not a communist I am fine.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

f**king communists...

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Eva on May 27, 2014, 06:20:06 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 11:42:23 AM
I really hope you used the wrong word because the gay/lesbian marriage is anything but "advanced".. Its military and workforce weakness - one perfect society is supposed to have enough workers to be self sufficient and enough soldiers to be able to defend itself. With allowing gay and lesbian marriage you will just add more costs without getting anything in return (more kids = soldiers/workers).  You can't populate new planet with only homosexual habitants because the whole colony will be whipped out in 100-150 years so yeah.. its more primitive thinking than advanced like you believe.

Well...

WinterActual

WinterActual

It depends on the nation. North Korea is kinda like a bee hive.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 06:20:32 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 27, 2014, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 12:07:40 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on May 27, 2014, 11:56:50 AM
So we can just ignore the thousands of straight people who choose not to have kids? 

We can atm but during war times or if there's great war upcoming having a children can become mandatory making the homosexual couples unable to comply.
WinterActual confirmed for fascist.

As long as I am not a communist I am fine.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 06:23:39 PM

Yes, a prime example of society, one to strive to emulate.

Get a regulation haircut before telling me who I can be legally bound to, then you'll actually have some credibility, because the life you lead right now is far too free.

Vickers

Vickers

Eva

Eva

Quote from: WinterActual on May 27, 2014, 06:23:39 PM

Your posts says nothing about NK, Communism, gays or anything insightful on anything. They only tell us something about you or should I say, reaffirm what we already know about your views.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 27, 2014, 06:22:12 PM
f**king communists...

http://p3.publico.pt/sites/default/files/capitaofalcaocomunista.jpg

I know right! We've been under communist slavery after WW2 for 40 years. Just look how many concentration camps were set by the communists after 1944

And they were active until 1990. For such a small country the number of concentration camps is HUGE! There's really a reason why the majority of people around here hate the communists. Its not just the camp but everything was restricted during their reign. You were not able to buy a car that's not russian and you had to wait 14 or 15 years to "earn" it, you were not able to buy fruits or chocolate and stuff like that freely. It was terrible. There was restriction on the music that can be played, there was strict control over the medias what is aired or written in the newspapers, you were not allowed to have long hair, short dress, dirty nails, you can get in the camp for telling a joke about the government (not propaganda speech, just a joke like Clinton walked in the bar and...). There are countless examples. So yea man.. f**cking communists..

Sabby

Sabby

And this makes prioritizing birth rates a good thing how?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed