Started by Wolfy, Feb 03, 2007, 10:13:36 PM

Author
Portal Games (Read 20,426 times)

Huol

Huol

Oh Valve...

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Valve is amazing. A company that cares about their customers for once.
Not sure if I'll be picking up the game, but if I do I'll get the PS3 version indeed.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

God bless Valve. I'm definitely going to pick up the PS3 version instead.

That Yellow Alien

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

What do you guys think of the game? Personally I dislike how Pixar-ish the new game is, and I think the balance between seriousness and humour was a lot better in the first game. But thats my only gripe.

Huol

Huol

Its been a while since I was so satisfied by a game.

Especially its ending.

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Apr 21, 2011, 09:54:38 PM
What do you guys think of the game? Personally I dislike how Pixar-ish the new game is, and I think the balance between seriousness and humour was a lot better in the first game. But thats my only gripe.

i get what you mean, but it hasn't decreased my enjoyment of the game, pixar is awsome!

Spoiler
i was so glad when you found out wheatly was not dead :D i'm only a few test chamers beyond where he talks to you a little bit, but i loved how he popped out of a couple of those moving wall panels but hid before GlaDOS caught him.
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm getting this the moment I've enough money. I'm a BIG Valve fan and the first one was an awesome experience even though it was short.

Nope

Nope

I'm currently saving up for it. Eeeeeeeek cant wait.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'll likely rent the first and second at a later date.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 23, 2011, 06:30:03 PM
I'll likely rent the first and second at a later date.

Same here.

i'm stuck on a puzzle but refuse to look for the answer.

Spoiler
it's one of wheatley's with a funnel nd a couple of fatih plates. i can't work out how to get to the platform with the buttons :(
[close]

Huol

Huol

Spoiler
Is there a laser in a pit? And a Grav beam blocking you from using momentum to reach the refraction cube?
[close]

Quote from: Huol on Apr 24, 2011, 08:17:47 AM
Spoiler
Is there a laser in a pit? And a Grav beam blocking you from using momentum to reach the refraction cube?
[close]

Spoiler
no, you start off on a platform with a catapult which sends you over a central platform to another platform with a catapult, there is a grav beam going across the ceiling, places to make portals are limited, you have to get to a  bit to the right where there is a button to release a walking cube, and a button to put the cube on, but i can't get to that platform, there are no lasers.
[close]

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 24, 2011, 11:47:58 AM
Spoiler
no, you start off on a platform with a catapult which sends you over a central platform to another platform with a catapult, there is a grav beam going across the ceiling, places to make portals are limited, you have to get to a  bit to the right where there is a button to release a walking cube, and a button to put the cube on, but i can't get to that platform, there are no lasers.
[close]
Spoiler
Sometimes having limited places to make portals is better than having every space available, because the places that are available are the only places you need to shoot. :P
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed