Alien Campaign
20 (39.2%)
Marine Campaign
18 (35.3%)
Predator Campaign
13 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author
Favorite Campaign from AVP (2010) (Read 7,096 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Marine, by far. It was the most tense, action-packed and scary of the three by a long, long way. It was also the longest - I hated how short the campaigns were in this game.

I can't believe people are actually saying the Alien campaign was the best. It was terrible, by far the worst of the three. It had no plot whatsoever, it was just 'go here, kill these people, go here, kill some more people'. There was no substance to it at all, it felt like a tacked-on afterthought.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Still think the pred campaign was the best.   I liked the nervous feel of playing the first two AvP games as the marine that is totally missing in the third.  At no point in the game after the opening first five minutes where you don't know what to expect did I think I would die. 

I think on standard difficulty I might have only ever died during the marine campaign during the boss fight with the queen. 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 20, 2014, 05:48:53 PMI think on standard difficulty I might have only ever died during the marine campaign during the boss fight with the queen.
The Marine campaign was best on nightmare (except the final level, which was jut too unforgiving). With no checkpoints, it really brought back memories of the first game.

Razz

Razz

I found the Marine Campaign to be the best, followed closely by the Predator Campaign.

Russ

Russ

I played this for the first time over the weekend and completed the Marine game, which was ace. I've just started on the predator - still getting used to the controls to be honest.

I preferred A:CM, though.

John Stevens

I just picked this up again in a bargin bin. First copy was eaten by my 360!!!.
Not my favorite game, but i will give it another shot.
Last time i clocked the Marine campaign...time for the rest.

Crazy Rich

Marines hands down for me.

I think I might play it again sometime as well now that I'm thinking of it.

magical_boy

Marine campaign is really tense. Predator is about being powerful and dominating your prey. Alien is about being terrifying and stealthy

locdasmoke

Predator is my favorite, but story wise I have to give it to the Marine

Aliens_Diner86

The marine compaign for me  ;D

Skull

Skull

I really enjoyed this game . The marine campaign was the best out of the three storywise and lenght.
But i loved the feeling you get when playing as alien or predator . As alien sticking to the shadows and striking from above ,and
As predator completly dominating your prey with brute force and setting traps . I reccommend you play
the game on hard diffculty to get the most out of it.

Dark Blade1

the alien campaign is my favorite i like to stalk my prey then attack them in the darkness and harvesting humans is awsome one of the things i like it openning doors with my hands climbling the walls is awsome to i like the tail to and that campagin is very bloody but awsome the only thing that sucks about it is the marines with the shotguns but other then that it is very good :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed