Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 759

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 356,870 times)

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

The first one is the best, but the second is also not bad.
I love the sinister atmosphere of the first one and the Predator was awesome! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The second seemed more like a cheesy B movie. The first one seems more like a real film.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Well even thought i like em both i have to choose Predator 1.  I also like the fact in Predator 1 theres a mystique about the creature theres not much you know about him. Plus you don't see much of the Predator in full form until towards the end  Unlike Predator 2 where Th Predator's reveled allot more.

Aeus

Aeus

Predator.

While I dislike the sequel there are moments where I liked it. Such as when the Predator leaps down from the building and walks towards King Willie, also the bit where Harrigan busts into the Slaughter House shouting "You want me? Here I am!" and the Predator just loses all care for Keyes and goes after 'the lion.'

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

i like both... but i prefer the second maybe because it let you know more about the preds and the predator design is better

Awgustas

Awgustas

Ah-nuld is the man! I just love Predator 1 ^^

Colinmarcus

Colinmarcus

I like the first more, it's classic  ;D

The second one is good too, especially thanks to Glover, but I still prefer the first one.

Rorschach

Rorschach

I voted Predator. I loved the exotic jungle setting. The way the Predator leaped from tree to tree looked great. And how the Predator blazed through the trees to get to Dillion, very scary, thrilling and a truly memorable scene. Let's not forget the Predator design itself, especially the face and the glowing eyes. Very spooky.  ;D

HitmanR

HitmanR

They are both great movies.

1st one of introducing the hunter. I love the finishing scene in which Pred is fighting Dutch, would be a great honor if he managed to kill him.

Predator 2 shows the hunter right away, there's no need to introduce him, surely he died with great honor, etc King Willie :)

They simply rock, great Kevin P. Hall played both of 'em, so common, you can't say "Pussyface" sucks as of a character.

Awgustas

Awgustas

I like 'em both, man! But still, I think Predator was abit better than Predator 2.
P1 had GREAT acting, GREAT pacing, really good effects for a movie that old, good script etc.

philsaw101134

philsaw101134

Predator 2 was great... but the first one has a slight edge over it.
So Predator 1 it is.

Kestor

Kestor

Both of them.

The first one has a deep, mysterious, claustrophobic aura of a dense forest where a Hunter kills it's prey.

The second one gives us more insight into the Predator race itself, as well as their code of honor, beliefs and much more.

walterf

walterf

Gotta go with Pred 1 even though I do love Pred 2 as well.

One thing is the setting. To have these guys isolated in the woods is a very unique and cool enviroment different than almost anything else. Also, the characters were really good. Each character was unique and they were really all great actors. Sure, Jesse was a little over the top and all, but it seemed realistic and each character had depth to them.

I think the biggest thing hampering Pred movies since the first one to living up to the original are the cardboard characters. Danny's character in Pred 2 was fine ,but almost every other character was very bad and, of course, the AVP movies have some of the corniest characters ever, just horrible.

But Pred 2 did have strong points. The city setting was cool with loads of awesome scenes and a very cool ending, but Pred 1 just had it all going right.

ForTheLasTime

ForTheLasTime

Predator 1

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Both are just phenominal, but I really like the second Predator film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed