WOLF is not an Elder

Started by asvps, Sep 04, 2007, 03:49:59 AM

Author
WOLF is not an Elder (Read 2,346 times)

Yaurrada6

Yaurrada6

Excuse the ignorance, as I'm not versed in much predator background.  Where does it say that elder predators have fading dreds?

Huol

Huol

Both elders we've seen have had the faded dreads.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 04, 2007, 03:58:04 AM
Well, I don't know about being an elder, but rumors say he shows signs of being in many battles. Half his face is scarred from acid blood and he is missing one eye and a mandible. I think it sounds cool and I hope the report is true. It gives the Predator character and a history without saying it.

OK, one thing I don't get...Aren't the fights with the Aliens supposedly just part of the rite of passage...? Why would he have his face scarred with acid blood...unless he got scarred during his rite of passage...?

Do they fight Aliens on more than this occasion...?

Maybe we'll get Wolf's background in a flashback... Maybe... ;)  ???

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Sep 04, 2007, 09:36:47 AM
Why would he have his face scarred with acid blood?

That's easy...

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Sep 04, 2007, 09:36:47 AM...he got scarred during his rite of passage.

Highland

Highland

Or you could have the whole, \"this is the only thing we do\" all the time.

What did you think they did yutani? Pass the Ritual and go back to the Pub and talk about that 1 time they flew a billion miles to stick an acid burn on your forehead?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on Sep 04, 2007, 11:09:24 AM
Or you could have the whole, \"this is the only thing we do\" all the time.

What did you think they did yutani? Pass the Ritual and go back to the Pub and talk about that 1 time they flew a billion miles to stick an acid burn on your forehead?

I know Wolf will be a veteran hunter and, as any veteran warrior or hunter, he would have scars showing his various confrontations both with their prey and ennemies...

So, maybe I didn't get your meaning... ??? ;)

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: asvps on Sep 04, 2007, 04:27:13 AM
SOMEONE PUT UP THE PICTURE AND POINT TO THE MISSING MANDIBLE AND THE MISSING EYE.

...dude calm down.  We've seen the missing mandible but as for the eye... heh I think it would be a cool idea but I could imagine him trying to stab the Predalien through the head and then just grazing it... lol.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

He DOES have a missing mandible and he DOES have a missing eye, acid scars, etc. There are no pictures though, obviously.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I hope your right.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Maybe he's a bit vain, and uses just for men on his dreadlocks.. :)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteHe DOES have a missing mandible and he DOES have a missing eye, acid scars, etc. There are no pictures though, obviously.

Then I'm not convinced and neither should anyone else.  Nice oxymoron though.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Hicks knows what he's talking about.  ;)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Really?  Because his own statement:
QuoteHe DOES have a missing mandible and he DOES have a missing eye
, seems to contradict himself quite nicely.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Sep 04, 2007, 05:28:38 PM
He DOES have a missing mandible and he DOES have a missing eye, acid scars, etc. There are no pictures though, obviously.
i hope your right awesome idea

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 04, 2007, 04:23:12 AM
Many people have been saying this, and in the trailer and pic of pred-alien fight you can see that he is missing a mandible.

I swear I can see four mandibles...Will check again now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed