Could this become a series?

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Jan 29, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

Author
Could this become a series? (Read 4,415 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

In the games this is not a big deal because the androids never live long enough to show what they can do without 1 (or more) limb. (unless its part of their health system like - dismember X limbs to kill it, which is bullshit)

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 11, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
Sure  ::) I am hearing about this magical separate body parts damage on the android body since AvP 2 and I have yet to see it happens in any game featuring android enemies.

You mean besides the combat androids in AVP (2010) running around with no head?

judge death

judge death

Hell no, no more fighting androids or humans, tired of it since alien trilogy on PS1, if i play an alien game I want to either be scared by xenos or shooting them and be killed by them in the end xD If I want to shot humans or such I play some war games.

Ash 937

Ash 937

They could probably turn this into a series if they didn't keep Amanda Ripley as the main character.  Her story begins and ends between the time that Ellen Ripley goes to sleep and wakes up between Alien and Aliens...but there might be a few stories to tell in the time between Alien3 and Alien Resurrection.

Of course, Creative Assembly could just insult the franchise the same way that Gearbox did and write off Amanda's death as a case of mistaken identity. 

Who knows, maybe she went on to have Ripley's grandchildren and they met up with Hicks after the events of Alien3 and continued to fight xenomorphs for 100 years. lol

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Even if this is thebest thing ever, no it's unlikely because this is Sega's last game with the IP.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You really don't want to over-do the style of the game either. I'm still curious to see how they pull off a single game, let alone a series.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

I think these Alien games could EASILY become a series. Its just a matter of how much time, effort and strategy and money they make for sure that determines how successful these games should be.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 21, 2014, 01:26:48 AM
Even if this is the best thing ever, no it's unlikely because this is Sega's last game with the IP.

It's highly unlikely for this game in particular to get a sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed