TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW.

Started by •ONEYE•, Jan 01, 2014, 07:33:23 AM

Author
TEPCO Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down NOW. (Read 1,855 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Of course it's hurting the wildlife. But if the world were pristine and without any contamination besides Fukushima, I think the situation would be much better. Wildlife, especially ocean life, has already long been in a severely weakened state, and I'm trying to say I think as whole they wouldn't otherwise have been affected as much.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Feb 04, 2014, 01:50:47 AM
Of course it's hurting the wildlife. But if the world were pristine and without any contamination besides Fukushima, I think the situation would be much better. Wildlife, especially ocean life, has already long been in a severely weakened state, and I'm trying to say I think as whole they wouldn't otherwise have been affected as much.

Very peculiar and not just because it's from Peru which would of been on the receiving end of Fukuskima's massive radiation shlong spritzen.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/02/04/22568533-mystery-of-400-dead-dolphins-found-on-north-peru-coast

Kimarhi

Its only a matter of time gentlemen until Godzilla appears and wrecks Sim City.

Shinawi

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 04, 2014, 03:08:46 PM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Feb 04, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

Very peculiar and not just because it's from Peru which would of been on the receiving end of Fukuskima's massive radiation shlong spritzen.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/02/04/22568533-mystery-of-400-dead-dolphins-found-on-north-peru-coast
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/Blog/2014/02/03/More-than-400-dead-dolphins-found-in-northern-Peru/5931391452265/
LIMA, Feb. 3 (UPI) -- More than 400 dead dolphins have been found beached along the coast of northern Peru, with their cause of death still under investigation, according to media reports..........

Sabby

Sabby

Dolphins beach themselves...

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 05, 2014, 07:57:17 AM
Dolphins beach themselves...

Yeah true, but no one can explain why they do it. I've heard everything from Navy sonar messing with their navigation to trying to escape from predators. Fukushima radiation poisoning.

Sabby

Really, an argument from ignorance? What is it about this topic that it draws every form of broken reasoning out of the woodwork?

It's like people need this to be a problem, regardless of sense and logic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed