Why are teenage Predators always used in movies?

Started by yautja99, Feb 02, 2007, 04:57:46 PM

Author
Why are teenage Predators always used in movies? (Read 7,394 times)

AB2K

Quote from: yautja99 on Feb 02, 2007, 04:57:46 PM
I wish they can atleast use older Predators that are more experienced like middle aged or Elder Predators besides teenage Predators are overused ???

(Ok This Is Just My Intake On The Topic At Hand So You Don't Have To Agree Or Disagree, I'm Just Saying. )   ;)

It is safe automaticly to decide and/or assume by putting the predators hunting ways and beliefs
very identicle to ours here on earth would have to say that a test like the Predators is a test of
your Knowledge, Wisdom, Currage, Speed Physically and Mentally ( Dextairity and Pychologically Quick! )
and loyalty and anything that may make up the true ideal of a man or woman ( Each Sex Test It's Own. ) In the eyes of families and our peers for honor and respect! Now in respect too tribes here on earth in real life that is just what we do and it's always in most cases the young are  tested in some way to prove
themselves. An elder already proved him or herself to their tribe, family, function and/or gang. The test are
structured to test the skills and how great they grow and to see if you can hold up the bloodline or worthy to do so. Now if they sent an elder to earth it would be only to clean up what the younger messed up and
allowed to grow and get out of control! I mean the elders are the successors of these very test so why send them unless truly needed like A Special Opts. Person ( i.e. F.B.I. / C.I.A / Area 51!!! Dare I Say... )
You know the clean up crew. And clean means cover up everything, make it look like we weren't even here! Let everybody think it was just a shiny new weather balloon way ahead of it's time... That's what elders always do, we clean up the mistakes and then cover them up to save face of family values. Why?!
Because they were smart enough to LIVE through all the trials and tribulations of their TRIALS OF LIFE!

But That's Just Me Noticing How what the writers wanted us as humans to identify with such a creature.

I could say alot, lot more but i won't, But if you want to debate this any further feel free!
I WAS JUST SAYING!
::)
;)

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 01, 2007, 10:53:58 PM
But... Look at that mouth. Look at how sharp and long those fangs are.

Why are you assuming that infant Predators have teeth?

AB2K

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 20, 2007, 03:22:24 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 01, 2007, 10:53:58 PM
But... Look at that mouth. Look at how sharp and long those fangs are.

Why are you assuming that infant Predators have teeth?
Good Question UA!
???
;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed