King Kong
2 (4.8%)
The Hulk
8 (19%)
Godzilla
32 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author
King Kong vs. The Hulk vs. Godzilla (Read 10,849 times)

mightydreadlock

Kong the new one that is. Nobody beats a giant silverback.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Brolly10 on Sep 07, 2007, 11:40:48 AM
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 04, 2007, 12:41:15 AM
Ok, I just read the wiki on Hulk, and his powers are freaking ridiculous. How has this guy not destroyed the Earth and how can he possibly have enemies when he can destroy an entire planet? It's just as ridiculous as how Superman can lift up entire continents but can't beat a bald dude.

Because there are very powerful beings.

And about how strong hulk is,he destroy an asteroid twice the size of earth with just a hit,lifted billions of tons,he lifted islands and mountains.He destroyed an entire dimension with his thunderclap,he survived nukes and all that stuff he survived the destruction of a dimension.Is fast enough that he could hit quicksilver while he is running,can take superman's punches and supes can move planets,yes post-crisis super can move planets,but with the help of ww,the martian and lantern.

And godzilla is not unstopable,he's just very tough,there are fictional characters who could completely destroy him,dbz characters are one,superman,darkseid,thanos,galactus,odin,OOA,living tribunal,eternity,death,gladiator etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abd Nughtdreadlock.....the new one is still just 25 feet tall.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteAnd godzilla is not unstopable,he's just very tough,there are fictional characters who could completely destroy him,dbz characters are one,superman,darkseid,thanos,galactus,odin,OOA,living tribunal,eternity,death,gladiator etc.

This from the guy who thinks a Predator can kill an Alien just by punching it.

That Yellow Alien

Godzilla pwns all, period.

Rotaderp

King Kong would lose to the hulk because Kong only has height and giant gorilla strength.Godzilla would....could beat the hulk one on one because of the breath and all that as long as it isnt the original godzilla that cant walk very well and is a guy in a suit.If it was the godzilla from the remake that no one likes.And as the record stands king kong beats godzilla so its like rock paper scissors.We should play that sometime kong hulk zilla!

Alien Freak

Well, I guess we are talking about strengh, then The Hulk could lose against Godzilla, but both could kill King Kong.

ShadowPred

The remade Godzilla does not have atomic breath even in the movie it's just fire, and even then it is not flame breath because you can see that he shoot s some sort of gas that just ignites.

Unless you are talking about the Godzilla animated series back in the 90's then that one does have atomic breath and for some reason actually more true to godzllla than 1998 Godzilla movie.

This is directed to Rotaderp

SavageHunter

Godzilla = King of Monsters... need i say more?

Rotaderp

Which ever version of godzilla wouldnt need any kind of breath.Just with strenght he could.Using special breath in a fight would be like giving hulk a big gun!

Porkus Maximus

I think people missed the part where both of them are effectively invulnerable.  I'm not a huge fan of Hulk but I've seen enough from the comics etc. to know that his strength is effectively limitless and even if he is injured (which is amazingly difficult to do in the first place) he can heal wounds in seconds.  Atomic breath might not be so great since I'm pretty sure Hulk has significant radiation resistance.  Hulk and Godzilla would just beat the hell out of eachother and then regenerate ad-infinitum.

That Yellow Alien

That would be such a ridiculous fight. Like a flea fighting the dog in an even match. :P

B-Rad G

Godzilla would win for sure.

marky

marky

Godzilla!!!!

Alienseseses

The gorilla whale, of course.

Predboy

i cant believe this. I was just having this exact same conversation with one of my friends. We just randomly asked each other who would win, hulk, godzilla or king kong. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed