King Kong
2 (4.8%)
The Hulk
8 (19%)
Godzilla
32 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author
King Kong vs. The Hulk vs. Godzilla (Read 10,916 times)

ShadowPred

That thing is one ugly motherfu**er

Porkus Maximus

QuoteGodzilla would annihilate The Hulk no matter how angry he gets.

Er no.  Hulk is effectively the most powerful thing in the history of ever in terms of physical strength and durability.  As far as I'm aware his only weakness is no protection against psionic powers?  Basically any "VS" matchup with hulk in it is over before it starts.

Uncanny Antman

^Indeed.

Only someone like Supes is going toe-to-toe with The Hulk.

Godzilla may last longer than Kong, but he loses just as hard.

Methinks people are thining too much Ferrigno, not enough comic-Hulk.

That Yellow Alien

Have you seen any of the Godzilla movies? Godzilla is invincible. Nuclear weapons make him stronger. He regenerates at incredible speeds. He's like the Superman of giant monsters. All Godzilla would have to do is blast him with his nuclear breath, and Hulk would be vaporized. Hulk can grow stronger all he wants, he wouldn't be able to survive a point blank blast of nuclear energy.

ShadowPred

Godzilla is indestructible, nothing can stop him in GMK: A'' Monsters Attack he blew up and only his heart remained and it was still beating waiting for Regeneration G to fully regenerate Godzilla

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 03, 2007, 04:08:12 PM
Godzilla is indestructible, nothing can stop him in GMK: A'' Monsters Attack he blew up and only his heart remained and it was still beating waiting for Regeneration G to fully regenerate Godzilla

I remember that. That further proves Godzilla is unstoppable.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 03, 2007, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 03, 2007, 04:08:12 PM

I remember that. That further proves Godzilla is unstoppable.

yes it does, you should have seen my face when i saw that.

"Can nothing stop this thing!?"

Porkus Maximus

Quotehe wouldn't be able to survive a point blank blast of nuclear energy.

Yes he would.  I wasn't aware Godzilla was indestructible, if that is the case then they're basically both invincible.

ShadowPred

I guess they are, both of them are both accidents from radiation of some sort, and the both are considered monsters, both are powerful, stronger than anything else. If anything Godzilla's most Powerful opponent would prbably be the Hulk himself..........and no, I am not saying Gamera wouldn't be a contender for "as strong as the Big G himself."

Noir-Gojira

QuoteThat thing is one ugly motherfu**er

I agree.  The Japanese variation was MUCH more true to its iconic inspiration.

QuoteI wasn't aware Godzilla was indestructible, if that is the case then they're basically both invincible.

*Imagines Godzilla and the Hulk smacking each other with King Kong's limbs.*

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 03, 2007, 05:34:01 PM
Yes he would.  I wasn't aware Godzilla was indestructible, if that is the case then they're basically both invincible.

I was also unaware that Big G was now indestrucible.  Looks like we finally have an even match.  They'd both be better off not bothering at all...they'll just end up exhausted from trying.  :)

That Yellow Alien

Ok, I just read the wiki on Hulk, and his powers are freaking ridiculous. How has this guy not destroyed the Earth and how can he possibly have enemies when he can destroy an entire planet? It's just as ridiculous as how Superman can lift up entire continents but can't beat a bald dude.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 04, 2007, 12:41:15 AM
Ok, I just read the wiki on Hulk, and his powers are freaking ridiculous. How has this guy not destroyed the Earth and how can he possibly have enemies when he can destroy an entire planet? It's just as ridiculous as how Superman can lift up entire continents but can't beat a bald dude.

LOL

scarface

Brolly10

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 04, 2007, 12:41:15 AM

Because there are very powerful beings.

And about how strong hulk is,he destroy an asteroid twice the size of earth with just a hit,lifted billions of tons,he lifted islands and mountains.He destroyed an entire dimension with his thunderclap,he survived nukes and all that stuff he survived the destruction of a dimension.Is fast enough that he could hit quicksilver while he is running,can take superman's punches and supes can move planets,yes post-crisis super can move planets,but with the help of ww,the martian and lantern.

And godzilla is not unstopable,he's just very tough,there are fictional characters who could completely destroy him,dbz characters are one,superman,darkseid,thanos,galactus,odin,OOA,living tribunal,eternity,death,gladiator etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed