ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 401,783 times)

Corporal Hicks

I would have thought they'd want to get in on the 35th Anniversary/Christmas-time hype. But fair enough.

locusta

Well, in my contract was still a September release mentioned. That´s why I had a big hustle to get all files done. Anyways, hope the French fans appreciate it. :D

Local Trouble

Can I buy the standard edition of this book yet?  I'm fiending for some locusta art and some intensively fact-checked writing.

locusta

Still not yet  :(

HuDaFuK

I find it increasingly odd that we haven't even had an announcement when it's already out elsewhere.

locusta

Same here of course. A bit pissed, cos I wanted to give it as x-mass present to several people and would have wanted to be part of the anniversary thingy.

Still think that SideShow holds it back until their SE is out and sold (haha). If they produce the same kind of garbage as the Big Chap bust, then I have HIGH hopes  ::)

Anyway, is still hope that at least the hardcore fanbase is a bit stocked and I can assure that it is worth the wait and the goodies to follow after release (I still have to hold back, what drives me crazy).

Vrastal

I wish i could afford it.. i love alien goodies

HuDaFuK

Still no word on this?

At this rate I could have bought the French version and learned the language to read it, and still had time to spare before the English version comes out :)

predxeno

It's interesting, I figured that the official announcement of the "new canon" for AVP would be released alongside this book but if this book is never released then I guess the "all EU is canon" is still the official franchise motto. :P

RakaiThwei

I wouldn't consider this book to be a source book like DC and Marvel's official source books, despite many fans claiming that this is a source book. I'm sure it'll be a neat thing to have though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

predxeno

predxeno

Does anybody know yet whether this $325 edition will have anything the standard edition won't?  I don't really care about fancy covers or stuff like that, I just want the same information between the pages.

HuDaFuK

I'm wondering if maybe the reproduction memorabilia (the Burke comm card etc.) might not be in the standard edition. I can't think the actual info on the page will be any different though.

But I'd love to know for sure.

The Cruentus

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 14, 2015, 08:42:08 AM
Does anybody know yet whether this $325 edition will have anything the standard edition won't?  I don't really care about fancy covers or stuff like that, I just want the same information between the pages.

$325? for a book? you must be joking, I wouldn't pay 20 for it.  :laugh:

Xenomrph

This book covers all 4 current movies, right? Seems a bit of a waste to release it in its current state if Blomkamp is about to categorically hose half of the content with his new movie.

Unless, of course, he isn't going to. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed