Favorite Bands

Started by Eidotemit, Jan 31, 2007, 03:47:39 PM

Author
Favorite Bands (Read 110,945 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wish You Were Here...easily my favourite. It's the only album I own out of all of my album collection that I can listen to on any given day.

Well, that and Furious Angels by Rob Dougan.

SM

SM

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 25, 2010, 06:36:04 PM
I have three of their albums, all of which are among my favourites. Animals, Dark Side of the Moon, and The Wall. I need to get more.

Chuck in Meddle and Wish You Were Here for a string of albums of the Floyd at their peak.  Oh and Live At Pompeii.

The Captain

The Captain

Amon Amarth
Tyr
Rammstein
Eisbrecher

VEF214

Necrokult

Necrokult

Cannibal corpse, Kataklysm, Deicide

Lie

The Saint

The Saint

Disturbed
Saliva
Children of bodom
rammstein
System of a down
And  lil bit of iron maiden and metallica!

jackalope

jackalope

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ReaperX on Sep 03, 2010, 06:21:23 AM
Disturbed
Saliva
Children of bodom
rammstein
System of a down

First Saliva fan I run into here. I've never met anyone who likes all of their stuff. It's usually just one or two songs.

Quote from: ReaperX on Sep 03, 2010, 06:21:23 AM
Disturbed
Saliva
Children of bodom
rammstein
System of a down

SoaD are gods amongst men i say!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I swear Serj Tankian looks like Slash.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2010, 07:57:56 PM
First Saliva fan I run into here. I've never met anyone who likes all of their stuff. It's usually just one or two songs.
I dont like all their songs!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

But I imagine you like the majority of their stuff though to include them on a fav band list.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2010, 04:21:45 PM
But I imagine you like the majority of their stuff though to include them on a fav band list.
Yeah two albums actually!
One my all time favourite songs is hallowed be thy name by "Cradle of filth"...i like No other songs of theirs..not one!..but was tempted to put them in the list!

RomanianGuy

RomanianGuy

God damn it that song is Iron Maiden's! They just covered it. The original is much better anyway. But you were tricked into thinking it's theirs, so I suppose you don't like any of CoF songs, aside from a cover. But please, do some research before you claim that one of the best heavy metal songs in existence belongs to friggin' CoF.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed