Wolverine vs Predator

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Aug 07, 2013, 06:54:43 PM

Author
Wolverine vs Predator (Read 2,050 times)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Don't think this has been posted yet, its a pretty good watch  :)

nostalgicalgorithms

nostalgicalgorithms

Instead of ripping apart his shoulder cannon why didn't Wolverine just take his head off? A very well done video despite the fact they had to downplay Wolverine a lot to give the Predator a chance. Wolverine has many more years of combat experience and can rip sentinels apart with his hands. He needs no weapons because he "is a weapon" himself.

Now if the Predator shot him with a spear gun it might have been more interesting. What about Wolverine versus a Xenomorph? Would it's acid blood melt adamantium? Possibly...

rexemmen

rexemmen

I'm not so into the fan flicks but this one is pretty good actually!

Liberator

Liberator

The predator would get Wolverine!

Darkness

Darkness

Only just saw this a few weeks back when Hicks posted it on Facebook. Great little fan film. I think the Predator costume work here is the best I've seen in a fan film. Great visual effects too. Only thing I didn't really like was Wolverine's yellow costume and those weird fangs he has.

Did you know that the guy who plays the Predator is actually Kevin Peter Hall's nephew?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Never actually watched this when I shared it. Must try.

I'd assume the yellow suit is just a throwback to the X-Men cartoon.

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 01, 2015, 05:31:16 PM
Did you know that the guy who plays the Predator is actually Kevin Peter Hall's nephew?

This kind of thing makes me smile. It's so nice to see that kind of involvement.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, Wolverine wore the costume in the comics and cartoons. So glad they didn't use it in the X-Men movies.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've just realized what this series is. Been watching some of the others and they're really good! There's a Power Rangers one where the guy is actually the original Power Ranger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed