Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Jul 23, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers] (Read 83,309 times)

hfeldhaus

yeah i really doubt they give a shit about whats canon and what isnt. this dlc looks pretty interesting though i may give it a chance.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 23, 2013, 11:25:24 PMI disagree.  Stasis Interrupted is almost a total redemption in my opinion.

Called it.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 23, 2013, 11:48:36 PM
This thread is labelled as spoilery BTW. No need to use spoiler tags unless you want to.

Guess I'm out now. Could have sworn it wasn't labeled that before.

Weird...  ::)

Anyways, see u guys after I beat it.

Xenomorphine

Ripley's skull and facehuggers are now immune to pulse rifle fire.

CANON.

I like how Hicks is relatively untroubled by seeing Ripley all facehugged. He's all kind of... "No. :|"

Local Trouble

DemonicD13

Makes me yearn for something better. I've wanted an answer to the mystery egg for so long, but this is just bad.

Local Trouble

Mikey Neumann is a genius.

SM

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 24, 2013, 12:24:33 AM
Ripley's skull and facehuggers are now immune to pulse rifle fire.

CANON.

I like how Hicks is relatively untroubled by seeing Ripley all facehugged. He's all kind of... "No. :|"

And Ripley's tube is immune to Alien acid and all.

DemonicD13

This makes me ask pointless questions that this stupid fan fic won't and can't answer. I shouldn't really bother even bringing them up but I can't resist.

If Wey-Yu was there when the cryotube EEV launched what took them so long to get down to the planet?

Why do they (the inhabitants of Fury) think the crushed body is Hicks's, I thought the warden read his dog tag (or his underwear). It's not like Fury could access the ships logs. If they were just guessing who the crushed body in the tube was in the movie, how did they ever figure it belonged to Hicks in the first place?

I'm sure countless other issues will come to me. Point is I'm disappointed yet again, no big shock I wasn't really that hopeful.

Local Trouble

Does not-Hicks have a name now?

SM

According to the vid Stunt Hicks is in fact known as W-Y Grunt.

The Necronoir

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2013, 12:56:27 AM
According to the vid Stunt Hicks is in fact known as W-Y Grunt.

Poor guy.  He was f**ked at birth.

Xenomorphine

According to the subtitles, it's 'Turk'. He's the one who was helping to revive Hicks.

Other survivor is 'Stone'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed