Leaked interview with Spaihts from special edition blu-ray

Started by zuzuki, Apr 04, 2013, 05:25:44 PM

Author
Leaked interview with Spaihts from special edition blu-ray (Read 1,003 times)

zuzuki

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/prometheus-sequel-to-feature-robot-aliens--103833321.html

QuoteBonus material from the 'Prometheus' special edition blu-ray, out in May, have been leaked online, including a rather revealing interview with writer Jon Spaihts about the future of the franchise.

"Ridley always wanted to tell a parallel story [to 'Alien']," says Spaihts in a featurette. "He knew it would take at least two films."

The writer reveals that one idea was to have the crew encounter a creator/master of sorts: "Not God, like the one that people believe in and pray to, but a creator... The being who created the engineers.

"Don't expect him to be a merciful God," he adds.

But it doesn't stop there - Spaihts then goes on humour the possibility of some fairly scary Xenomorph offspring: "God created the engineers, the engineers created us, we created robots," explains Spaihts. "Now David is on his way to visit god and he's bringing hell with him.

"I can tell you that Xenomorphs haven't gone away. What would happen if a facehugger got its tentacles on god, or on David?"

Alien-God? Robot-Alien? That's two ways to liven up the franchise.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: zuzuki on Apr 04, 2013, 05:25:44 PM
"I can tell you that Xenomorphs haven't gone away. What would happen if a facehugger got its tentacles on god, or on David?"

Alien-God? Robot-Alien? That's two ways to liven up the franchise.

Special edition Blu-ray? What? First I've heard. There's been no official announcement for any such thing, Blu-ray.com has no listing or news, and May is only one month away.

NVM, it's an April Fools joke from Prometheus Forum that got picked up by some dumbass at Yahoo. lulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed