Tuna casserole

Started by Xeno Killer 2179, Mar 29, 2013, 04:17:42 AM

Author
Tuna casserole (Read 2,023 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

It speaks to me.

Nightmare Asylum

My eyes...they're crying blood right now.

Cvalda

My mind echoes with but one two word phrase, the most succint and perfect expression any sane mind could have when confronted by a post such as that which has been brought to life by the OP:

Spoiler
[close]

Vepariga

Jesus was infact an Alien hybrid, the Pryamids are a powerstation and the sphinx is a precise astronomical clock.

truth.

First Blood

You're Goirgio Tsoukalos right? You have to be.

Nightmare Asylum

Right now I'm just trying to figure out whether you're being cryptic like the Superintendent

or are going rampant like Durandal

Either way, get out of my head please :P

Aspie

I don't see anything in the first post? Just "Soon".

Vepariga

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 29, 2013, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Mar 29, 2013, 04:35:30 AM
Jesus was infact an Alien hybrid, the Pryamids are a powerstation and the sphinx is a precise astronomical clock.

truth.
There are many truths. Little truths, opposite truths, and bigger truths. There is no such thing as a lie.

Truth is singular,versions are only mis-truths

Aspie

Aspie

lol...I iz confuzed

SiL

SiL

Jesus wasn't a white guy.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Mar 29, 2013, 04:17:42 AM
March 30 2013

http://content6.flixster.com/question/43/12/21/4312212_std.jpg

Your eyes tell me a story; your soul shines brightly, and I can see that it wants to be heard. I'm a little hard of hearing, so be an angel and move a little closer...

What if humans were far more advanced two thousand years ago, and Jesus was actually your first Android/robot, but you treated him like shit and caused a war with the machines...and now is our chance to respect technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQOSfnV4hM#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed