Your own bug hunt stories.

Started by Speedy_J, Mar 22, 2013, 10:34:42 AM

Author
Your own bug hunt stories. (Read 2,809 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I got pulled through the floor on Tribute....
I think it might have been a glitch but I was defiantly pulled through the floor. We where holding out in operations and it was on wave 30. Me (playing as Hudson) a friend playing as Hicks and two others using their customizable marine skins. We had all three turrets set up and the all ran out of ammo around the same time. We decided to go around through medical and use the doors to buy us some time to get back into operations. I turned around as we went down the hallway they escaped through in the movie and I guess I was standing right over "Hudsons hole" and using his legendary weapon because when I turned around i managed to get off a couple bursts before being pulled into the floor by a REGULAR lurker.

I dont know if this is a triggered easter egg or some kind of glitch I dont think this is an actual glitch because of two reasons
1: The Lurker was normal and not customized, and there are never any normal aliens past wave 12 or 15
2: It didn't seem like a normal pounce because I wasn't given the option to defend my self, I saw the lurker look up at me and it did a head bite animation before I died. I couldn't be revived, I died instantly and had to buy back in.

Lie

Lie

Predxeno join my lobby and we searched for a Bunghunt game we found ourselves on Wave 3 of an Ultimate Badass game, Predxeno flipped out and started killing one guy for no reason, I tried to talk him down but he continued shooting the guy and reviving him screaming something $200, that guy happened to be the host and next thing we knew we were back in the lobby.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I love this game type, glad I bought the DLC now.

I don't have any good stories yet except that we nearly got to wave 30 and the host left :p

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Lie on Mar 29, 2013, 09:26:38 PM
Predxeno join my lobby and we searched for a Bunghunt game we found ourselves on Wave 3 of an Ultimate Badass game, Predxeno flipped out and started killing one guy for no reason, I tried to talk him down but he continued shooting the guy and reviving him screaming something $200, that guy happened to be the host and next thing we knew we were back in the lobby.

Liar.  Don't frame the innocent bystander.  Lol.  Seriously, you are out of control.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed