AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2013, 08:29:39 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week (Read 23,069 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: perfect organism on Feb 03, 2013, 10:48:09 PM
I have AVP2 installed and ready to kick some Alien butt. Can i ask which ALIEN movie we are going to watch tomorrow? I watched ALIENS a few hours ago and would have no problem watching it again..and again...and again.... :D

Aliens on Monday,  Alien on Thursday.  Special Edition of Aliens. Not sure on Alien atm.

Enenra

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2013, 11:12:41 PM
Quote from: perfect organism on Feb 03, 2013, 10:48:09 PM
I have AVP2 installed and ready to kick some Alien butt. Can i ask which ALIEN movie we are going to watch tomorrow? I watched ALIENS a few hours ago and would have no problem watching it again..and again...and again.... :D

Aliens on Monday,  Alien on Thursday.  Special Edition of Aliens. Not sure on Alien atm.
Special edition would give everyone more to talk about.

Anonymous684

I'll be there for the Classic game night! You know thats my shitzzzzz!

Space Sweeper

AWESOME. Having some difficulties getting AvP2 installed on this computer though... at least I should be able to be there for the AvP 2010 game night.

PVTDukeMorrison

I'll probably get into it about halfway through the film, gym tomorrow. :)

DJW2567

and what is that in australian time

Corporal Hicks

I'm not sure. It'll be 8pm gmt. Have a look at a timezone conversion site.

Gate

AvP2. I want to so badly but my internet won't keep my online.... ;_;

Prime113

Prime113

Should be able to make it to the avo2010 night. And possibly to both the community watches.

Ohhhhh, just realized AVP2010 is on a Friday. Hmmmmm, I will try my best, but I probably won't be able to make it.

p1nk81cd

Might be able to pop in on the AvP classic event- what is it Humans vs Aliens? Xenos vs Humans vs Predators? Or Survivor,  without friendly-fire: having the Preds and Humans work together against the AI? Not that I care- I just want a good excuse to play it with some good people. ^_^

beb

I am in for avp2010. I am trying to get my alien blu ray anthology  back from a friend as we speak

Berserker Pred

Can't wait! I'll be there for the community watches and the AvP classic and AvP 2 game nights!

9th_Stew

I wish avp2 was on steam :(

predxeno

So do I, apparently they still haven't gotten that rights issue solved yet.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Anytime I tried playing AVP2 MP there was nothing to select. Help?

I just installed AVP2 and put in my CD-KEY. I have never played MP for AVP2 so I am super stoked. I heard it was really good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed