Tactical Multiplayer Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Author
Tactical Multiplayer Trailer (Read 45,461 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 31, 2013, 08:11:43 AM
Someone please splice together the footage we've been getting with the 'Team America' song. Then add in the other advert's Duke Nukem narration, just for good measure.

Just a quickly put together video I made for lulz, or proof of concept...idk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K340JtAS4Ps#ws

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

WHATCHA GONNA DO? :D + THOSE XENOS ON THE BRIDGE MOVING IN PERFECT SYNCH :D

Motherf**kers, comment!

WinterActual

WinterActual

The xenos are moving in perfect sync because they are the perfect organism. They are like legion. We are legion for we are many. We move in perfect sync like a well oiled machine, we are connected to each other (no homo) just like the Geth are a whole. YOU CAN'T STOP US MARINES! YOU WILL DIE! EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY WILL DIE! YOUR WORLD WILL DIE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6atSU2iUrdI#

Capsule

Capsule

Nice, really, this game looks worse than ever before. Phew.. luckily didn't preorder. Just look at the faces, it's like 1998 again! What the hell happened, Randy? You were supposed to deliver as the BIGGEST fan EVER

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Capsule on Jan 31, 2013, 11:40:35 AM
Nice, really, this game looks worse than ever before. Phew.. luckily didn't preorder. Just look at the faces, it's like 1998 again! What the hell happened, Randy? You were supposed to deliver as the BIGGEST fan EVER

Consoles happened. All those trailers are from the console version. PC screenshots look way better.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Gents, I managed to briefly hack into Randy Pitchford's PC, so this is what I got...
Apparently this wall chart was used by GBX's art department as reference for those photo-realistic facial animations displayed in the trailer.

Please, do not blow the whistle on me, I may face serious jail time for my actions !   

Effectz

Effectz

LoL @ All the whining about the trailer and the different Alien abilities.If you were just given simple Aliens with all standard abilities people would be whining about that.Wait for the damn game to come out then make your opinions about it.
Multiplayer with the different abilities will be fun and will make people have to think instead of blindly swiping claws and tails everywhere.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 31, 2013, 11:25:00 AM
The xenos are moving in perfect sync because they are the perfect organism. They are like legion. We are legion for we are many. We move in perfect sync like a well oiled machine, we are connected to each other (no homo) just like the Geth are a whole. YOU CAN'T STOP US MARINES! YOU WILL DIE! EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY WILL DIE! YOUR WORLD WILL DIE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6atSU2iUrdI#

LMAO!! :laugh:

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 31, 2013, 12:08:45 PM
LoL @ All the whining about the trailer and the different Alien abilities.If you were just given simple Aliens with all standard abilities people would be whining about that.Wait for the damn game to come out then make your opinions about it.
Multiplayer with the different abilities will be fun and will make people have to think instead of blindly swiping claws and tails everywhere.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I don't remember anyone whining about the fact Aliens did not have special abilities in AVP2010.
Oh sure some whined (including me) because of the lack of "class" but class doesn't necessarily means special abilities. It's just a few tweaks usually in parameters such as health & speed.
I do remind only the problem game mechanical had.

AND

I do remind that what you said was being said a countless amount of STUPID F*CKING TIME for AVP Requiem and AVP 2010.
I was already laughing and laugh even harder now because we do know the end of this story right?  ::)

There's nothing quite new in this A:CM, spliter exist in a countless amount of modes for different Alien/AVP games.
Hell I can even remember some AVP2 mods having Alien that could blow a huge smoke and ya know what?
Nobody ever used it because those games ala doomlike/call of duty are being made for direct contact and all the mechanical gameplay is strictly against the player to play smartly and build some huge strategies to defeat an opponent.
A:CM is no exception, it's a bunch of Colonial Marines as we know them well now firing at a pack of Aliens. Sure there are cool features in it, but it stops to start again at the barrel of your gun.

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 31, 2013, 08:01:34 AM

Even in this STATIC screen you can see there's something odd reeking from their POKER faces from a mile away, let alone in MOTION. Only a snake doesn't change its facial expression, untill/unless it opens its mouth or hisses. That woman's face looks as if it was badly cut in MS Paint.

Oh my God! :D He's looking like a cyborg with an eyepatch http://www.xtratime.org/forum/images/smilies/eyepatch.gif with that fixed expression slowly turning his head :D Or like a character from the game BioForge from...1995

And no, this isn't a momentary expression, he has this face all the time :D (ping 1:25-1:27 moment in the video)

(the one on the left, but the screenshot doesn't do him justice):

http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bioforge_005.png

:-[ :'(

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I think effectz point is people are being incredibly negative about a game that people haven't played yet. It's already been damned by several people on this thread alone for no real legitimate reason.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 31, 2013, 01:39:30 PM
I think effectz point is people are being incredibly negative about a game that people haven't played yet. It's already been damned by several people on this thread alone for no real legitimate reason.
I would actually be really worried if this community unilaterally embraced a new movie/game/whatever.  :D

I'd wonder what drugs the devs had baked into the packaging to get everyone here to agree.  :P

But seriously, a certain amount of discourse is healthy for a product. Keeps people talking about it. Just look at Diablo III. For the amount of people who bitch about that game, it still has an enormous player base, and even the people who vocally hate on it have put in hundreds of hours.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Of course discussion is important, however shouldn't we actually play the product first before we generate this level of ire thats running rampant? Some of it is absolutely warranted (the whole canon thing) while some of it is just absurd and meant to be clever rather than objective.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed