Your Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie?

Started by Shasvre, Jan 22, 2013, 09:27:59 PM

Which is your favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Hercules in New York (1969)
Stay Hungry (1976)
Pumping Iron (1977)
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
Conan the Destroyer (1984)
The Terminator (1984)
Red Sonja (1985)
Commando (1985)
Raw Deal (1986)
Predator (1987)
The Running Man (1987)
Red Heat (1988)
Twins (1988)
Total Recall (1990)
Kindergarten Cop (1990)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Last Action Hero (1993)
True Lies (1994)
Junior (1994)
Eraser (1996)
Jingle All the Way (1996)
Batman and Robin (1997)
End of Days (1999)
The 6th Day (2000)
Collateral Damage (2002)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
The Expendables 2 (2012)
The Last Stand (2013)
Author
Your Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie? (Read 8,980 times)

KiramidHead

I voted for T2, but it's really a tie between that, Commando, and Conan for me. Oh, and you should add The Villain to the list.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Terminator, T2, Predator, Commando and Total Recall are my favorites. End of Days is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Nightmare Asylum

My favorites are probably The Terminator and Predator.

Taxemic

It was a difficult choice. Even some of his comedies are favourites of mine. Jingle All The Way is one of my favourite Christmas films. Predator is obviously one of my all time favourites next to Alien. Total Recall, Commando and Conan are very entertaining. Infact all of his films have such good re-watch value. But at the End of Days (excuse the pun), I'd have to go with T2. I grew up watching that again and again. Probably the reason I got into Sci-Fi in the first place.

BTW, I've just finished reading his autobiography and I highly recommend it to any fans of his films. It's a great read and extremely well written. Lots of gems in there about films and directors I never knew about.  :)

Gates

Requiem28

Hands down.

whiterabbit

Choosing just one isn't a proper tally imo. Make it at least 3 choices. I voted for T2 in any case. If I voted for which one I watched most often then it would have to be jingle all the way. That one seems to run year round. :)

Space Sweeper

pumpenk irun

Rong

To the other person who voted commando....

Hubbs

Errr Predator...can there be anything else!?  ;D

Aspie

Well actually, I think T3 might be better than T2,so I guess he has 3 amazing films.

echobbase79

I gotta go with Conan the Barbarian. Followed closely by Predator.

Space Invader

I like them all but Predator is still number one for me.

EEV2650

Well I love the Terminator movies and Predator, but Commando is Arnie's best Arnie-esque movie if that makes any sense. You know with the cheesy lines and over the top action that he's so good at performing  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed