Bosses

Started by Hybrid King, Jan 11, 2013, 08:05:26 PM

Author
Bosses (Read 8,717 times)

Hybrid King

Hybrid King

What kind can be expected, obligatory Queen aside?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Alien King, Jockey Alien

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 11, 2013, 09:28:20 PM
Alien King, Jockey Alien

I'm really expecting a boss that is still Alien but completely out of left field and not some caricature of the alien. Something that you can't even play in MP and that is totally gross and horrific.

and a Squirrel Alien hybrid.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Well judging from the last article an alien called a "raven", I now everyone hates the fact of a flying alien but it could be cool. Also maybe a burrowing alien that travels underground.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Every alien should be a potential boss battle

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jan 11, 2013, 10:58:57 PM
Every alien should be a potential boss battle

QFT

shadowedge

shadowedge

I'd like to see some aliens from AVP Extinction come back such as the Ravanger alien. That or a Queen Mother from the comics. 100 feet tall.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: shadowedge on Jan 11, 2013, 11:56:36 PM
I'd like to see some aliens from AVP Extinction come back such as the Ravanger alien. That or a Queen Mother from the comics. 100 feet tall.

I'm surprised Gearbox hasn't done something that ridiculous by now.

Helbound

Helbound

The carrier! The only super alien I thought made any sense at all. It was a proto-queen that just had elongated back spikes to carry face huggers.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

That or a Queen Mother from the comics. 100 feet tall.

The hell are you on about. The no armed cricket thing was no bigger than a regular queen.

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think Hicks should be the final boss.  I think that the radioactive biomaterial from the fallout of the explosion should give some kind of cool powers like levitation or something; he was always the coolest marine so to have his skill combined with some special power would be awesome...and canon.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 12, 2013, 03:17:31 AM
I think Hicks should be the final boss.  I think that the radioactive biomaterial from the fallout of the explosion should give some kind of cool powers like levitation or something; he was always the coolest marine so to have his skill combined with some special power would be awesome...and canon.
It'd be canon forever too.  :laugh:

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I could see a praetorian. Also, the crusher will proabably a sort of mini-boss.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 12, 2013, 04:39:07 AM
Also, the crusher will proabably a sort of mini-boss.
Which is very funny. Just like in AvP 2010 - the Praet was portrayed as badass boss (it was so easy to kill but thats not my point) and in the MP its playable but its the same as the other regular aliens and its so tiny xD Here is the same with the poor Crusher. In the SP the Crusher is giant, totally a killing machine (besides the fact it have nothing to do with the xeno's habits as a species) but in MP its scalled down and way underpowered. Why GBX don't think to keep those xenos the same as they appear in the campaign?  :-\

Vers

Vers

The Raven

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed