My 2013 thread. Updates to my collection.

Started by •ONEYE•, Jan 02, 2013, 03:29:30 AM

Author
My 2013 thread. Updates to my collection. (Read 2,910 times)

•ONEYE•

Gates

Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 28, 2013, 12:06:33 AM

Dude, is that the weapon from I Come In Peace/Dark Angel..?

Your collection is incredible...

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Quote from: Gates on Feb 02, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 28, 2013, 12:06:33 AM

Dude, is that the weapon from I Come In Peace/Dark Angel..?

Your collection is incredible...

Yes, it is the Calico Liberty III M-950, from a lot of sci-fi movies. It's real, just deactivated. It's been welded on the inside so it can not be made to fire anymore. (That was not my choice. I picked it up fairly cheaply.)

Thanks!

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Love the Curse of the Spawn statue. I only own the Spawn: The Beginning Resin Statue which is still pretty awesome.

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

My first Punisher statue had to be the comiquette.  It is perfect!

Legends in 3 Dimensions Predator bust. Very heavy. Needs a complete repaint. Hard to photograph. I hope I can find someone to repaint it, that has the skills, and not a wallet busting commission price.

Legends in 3 Dimensions Predator bust. Very heavy. Needs a complete repaint. Hard to photograph. I hope I can find someone to repaint it, that has the skills, and not a wallet busting commission price.

Now, for something a little different, fairly old, the pistol replica from the move SPLIT SECOND. The movie was kind of ALIENS meets BLADE RUNNER.  Working laser, barrel turns, makes a realistic sound when you pull the trigger.

Samus007

Incredible. Your collection is absolutely incredible. We have a rather large comic shop down the street here from me that has a lot of the collectors statues, and I think over the years I have purchased around 6 or so. I always end up saying to myself, "yeah, one day ill buy this one, and that one" and never do. But you sir, you have the entire store, in your house. Amazing.  8)

•ONEYE•

Thanks!

:laugh:

Sexy Poot

Damn put them shits in a
Spoiler
spoiler
[close]
or just link us to an image hosting site! PAGE IS HUUUGE!

•ONEYE•

I won't update this again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed