In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,024 times)

SM

SM

Second wave in the US?  Aren't the still in the middle of the first wave?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, we are.  It only seems like a second wave because the news coverage was distracted by nationwide brutality protests for a while.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Michigan has been doing well and the #'s haven't spiked again yet.

I was jaw to the floor amazed that law enforcement in Flint and Detroit had a fairly positive response to the protests, some even joined the protests as show of solidarity. Amazed to no end, those two cities are no joke when it comes to poverty, violence, and crime.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Humanity is losing its collective f**king shit:

Twenty Indian soldiers dead after clash with China along disputed border

Shinawi

Shinawi

Since February on YouTube, I've been hearing about the long term lung damage that this causes, but that photo in 16:52 is very disturbing.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SM on Jun 16, 2020, 12:48:24 PM
Second wave in the US?  Aren't the still in the middle of the first wave?

Good question. 1 active case here in SA (first in 3 weeks and that was someone who travelled back from Victoria). Still a few in the Eastern States but it seems we are very much keeping this well under control now.

I actually went out and caught up with some good friends last night for dinner. First time I've done it since February. Felt great to be out and not one hint of fear of contracting the virus (simply because the chances are absolute minimal over here).

SM

SM

I always get anxious going out to shopping centres these days.  I find I'm subconsciously holding my breath and by the time we get home I'm exhausted.

And the chances of getting here are close to zero as we have so few cases.  No idea how people are coping in the US.

j0nesy

j0nesy

i'm in atlanta and i try to limit my ventures to grocery shopping (and the occasional starbucks trip for matcha), most people are still wearing masks, but it seems like more and more places are re-opening, and under regular rules, which i think is too soon ::)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: j0nesy on Jun 19, 2020, 04:46:41 AM
i'm in atlanta and i try to limit my ventures to grocery shopping (and the occasional starbucks trip for matcha), most people are still wearing masks, but it seems like more and more places are re-opening, and under regular rules, which i think is too soon ::)
912 here how ya holding up?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Hopefully they'll discover that THC is a cure for Covid-19.

j0nesy

j0nesy

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 21, 2020, 12:25:27 AM

what is that, like savannah area? i'm not a native, if you couldn't tell  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 21, 2020, 12:55:11 AM

The true secret of NZ beating the virus.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 21, 2020, 03:24:23 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 21, 2020, 12:55:11 AM

The true secret of NZ beating the virus.

Hobbiton has been ready for this for thousands of years. Open spaces, magnificent gardens, lots of weed, social distancing and prolonged isolation via well stocked underground bunkers. It's their time to shine.

But I fear the world of man shall fall.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: j0nesy on Jun 21, 2020, 02:44:04 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 21, 2020, 12:25:27 AM

what is that, like savannah area? i'm not a native, if you couldn't tell  :laugh:
Yep that's right
It's ok. Downtown you can walk around with a beer in your hand so that's cool.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Fired Wilmington cop: "We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them f—— ni—–. I can't wait. God, I can't wait." [Free read]

Quote"Each officer admitted it was their voice on the video. They did not deny saying any of the things heard on the video. Each officer pointed to the stress of today's climate in law enforcement as a reason for their 'venting,'" according to the investigation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed