Quote from: Shinawi on Apr 23, 2020, 11:00:56 AM
His sister seems to be in charge now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSicwy2MWfs
I for one support our new Mommy Overlord

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 24, 2020, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 24, 2020, 01:05:39 PM
I just wish Trump would stop talking, insanity.

Lol I know. He's a horrible word man. Trump should Leave the medical talk to the experts.

Fixed

Huggs

Huggs

"I've spoken to Dr. Fauci, we had a great talk, fantastic...it was a fantastic conversation. *sniff* And...we discussed the possibility of...Clorox injections, or maybe even Lysol, Lysol's great its...it's fantastic stuff really. And we're working to determine the effectiveness of injections under the skin using various...cleaning products. Because people already eat tide pods, you've seen it, they're eating the tide pods and they're doing just fine. *sniff* But...I mean, you neva know, it might work. You neva know. I mean, it worked for the invisible man right? That's how he became invisible because of...little injections unda the skin every day. He kept with it, and it paid off, it really paid off...big time. So if we can get the FDA to fast track this and we can begin testing, it might save a lot of lives, a lot of lives. Because...then the invisible enemy can't see you because...you're invisible too".

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

What is with that lady and the scarves?

Is she trying to hide a scar or something?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Probably self-conscious about showing her turkey neck on national television.

Or maybe she has a goiter.

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Disinfectant?...DISINFECTANT??!!!

Man, I wish just one of Trump's medical advisors enablers that appear at his latest daily 'briefings' would have the courage and integrity to just walk out when they hear him spout dangerous nonsense like this.

And now he claims he was just being 'sarcastic'.  I mean, even if that was true, why would he even want to be sarcastic about all this in the first place?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Apr 24, 2020, 08:13:28 PM
Man, I wish just one of Trump's medical advisors enablers that appear at his latest daily 'briefings' would have the courage and integrity to just walk out when they hear him spout dangerous nonsense like this.

I'm surprised one of them hasn't done this yet:

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

TDS goes on the attack on YouTube.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Right.

"TDS"

::)

kwisatz

kwisatz

I have an idea for a new #CoronaChallenge.

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 24, 2020, 09:06:48 PM
Right.

"TDS"

::)

Oh look. That fashy f**k bought a shirt.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

:o

I don't usually see anyone but Shapiro get that kind of reaction.

Huggs

Huggs

"I've spoken with Mr. Clean and informed him of our plans going forward. He's a great guy Mr. Clean, really tough, really...great guy, he's fantastic. And I'll be sending him out to the hot spots, all the hot spots and I said 'you've got a blank check, whatever you need its...totally blank'. And he's gonna do great things. Big things. Fast and lots of em. It's really going to turn the Tide.

And speaking of Tide, I will now demonstrate...scientifically...the..positive effects of lysol injections against the novel coronavirus. It's totally scientific. Dr Fauci, if you would please...step..just step up here and remove your trousers. Now just... turn and whip out your little faucheeks..so we can see. I'm going to...gently wet the area with a lysol wipe, just to kill any virus that..might be hiding there because it's an invisible enemy, and no @$$ is safe.

And..watch closely on there you'll see the lights going in, just going right up there. And they're very high powered, these lights, they're incredible. I don't think anybody...anywhere has lights like this. Mike would you get ready over there? I don't know if..any light will come out of his mouth but if it does we might show Gladiator on the wall later."

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 24, 2020, 10:37:24 PM
"I've spoken with Mr. Clean and informed him of our plans going forward. He's a great guy Mr. Clean, really tough, really...great guy, he's fantastic. And I'll be sending him out to the hot spots, all the hot spots and I said 'you've got a blank check, whatever you need its...totally blank'. And he's gonna do great things. Big things. Fast and lots of em. It's really going to turn the Tide.

And speaking of Tide, I will now demonstrate...scientifically...the..positive effects of lysol injections against the novel coronavirus. It's totally scientific. Dr Fauci, if you would please...step..just step up here and remove your trousers. Now just... turn and whip out your little faucheeks..so we can see. I'm going to...gently wet the area with a lysol wipe, just to kill any virus that..might be hiding there because it's an invisible enemy, and no @$$ is safe.

And..watch closely on there you'll see the lights going in, just going right up there. And they're very high powered, these lights, they're incredible. I don't think anybody...anywhere has lights like this. Mike would you get ready over there? I don't know if..any light will come out of his mouth but if it does we might show Gladiator on the wall later."
Might steal this for later

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed