In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,419 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 14, 2020, 11:59:36 PM
Its all going downhill. Bad times are coming.

Wait til they reopen everything and wave 2 gets started.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 15, 2020, 12:02:52 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Apr 14, 2020, 11:43:06 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 14, 2020, 11:31:48 PM
Again, you're missing the entire point in that the meme was the pastor's own attitude, not arbitrarily dismissing whether he dies. Did you watch the video the meme was responding to?

OK, you caught me there. I'm not.

But now I have, While I cannot agree on everything priest said ( line about billions of dollars being spent on church as proof of its importance in particular) and now understand more where you and SM come from I still think that meme can be interpreted ambivalently even within the context.
And yet it has been explained and clarified multiple times. It's understandable why you first thought that, but it's clearly not the case. Maybe we should all move on.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The World should sue Beijing after this is over. They paid off the World Health Organization and allowed for this to become a pandemic. Those Communists rats shouldn't get away with this.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2020, 12:05:12 AM
Again, you're missing the entire point in that the meme was the pastor's own attitude, not arbitrarily dismissing whether he dies. Did you watch the video the meme was responding to?

But now I have, While I cannot agree on everything priest said ( line about billions of dollars being spent on church as proof of its importance in particular) and now understand more where you and SM come from I still think that meme can be interpreted ambivalently even within the context.
And yet it has been explained and clarified multiple times. It's understandable why you first thought that, but it's clearly not the case. Maybe we should all move on.

Yeah, it's pretty exhausting (for me at least). Maybe its just talking about death when the danger of it becomes pretty real and material makes people twitchy.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 15, 2020, 12:09:37 AM
The World should sue Beijing after this is over. They paid off the World Health Organization and allowed for this to become a pandemic. Those Communists rats shouldn't get away with this.

If only so many world leaders weren't a bunch of cowards or shills.

Huggs

Huggs

They will never admit responsibility or make amends.

Samhain13

Samhain13

And there arent enough countries with balls to call them for it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should sue them for the loss of your gains.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Precisely.

SM

SM

In that case I most humbly apologise for offending those with more delicate sensibilities.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2020, 12:33:12 AM

In that case I most humbly apologise for offending those with more delicate sensibilities.

Now that's top notch!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2020, 12:33:12 AM

SM

SM

...I think you can see her kidneys

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 15, 2020, 12:29:50 AM

Nothing has been lost so far, the commies can't take this from me. Natural gains are harder to lose than most people realize so I'm good. Besides due to the limitations of home training I might be training harder than usual. The amount of weighted pushups, pullups and dips I have done the past weeks... I'm getting better, might even improve my upper body.

As for legs I think I can maintain them with high volume and frequency, but I doubt they will improve.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 15, 2020, 01:07:38 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 15, 2020, 12:29:50 AM

Nothing has been lost so far, the commies can't take this from me. Natural gains are harder to lose than most people realize so I'm good. Besides due to the limitations of home training I might be training harder than usual. The amount of weighted pushups, pullups and dips I have done the past weeks... I'm getting better, might even improve my upper body.

As for legs I think I can maintain them with high volume abd frequency, but I doubt they will improve.

I've been f**ked up for years and still have a lot of my muscle mass, although it's finally starting to noticably waste away lately. Stamina falls way before base strength, so I can go surprisingly hard if I pace myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed