In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,656 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

Don't try to frighten me with your sorcerer's ways, Immortan Jonesy.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I hear people are getting arrested for walking around by themselves.

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

And today's award for dumbassery goes to....

Scotland's very own Chief Medical Officer. (take a bow, you've earned it)

Depending on who you speak to up here in the top end of the UK, this has been met with mirth or indignant anger.  And it appears she's broken her own sombre advice TWICE recently!  :laugh:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5460581/coronavirus-scotland-catherine-calderwood-chief-medic-covid-19/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

It seems that she's now been given a stern talking to by the police for breaking her own advice...and has been sidelined from any further public information tv adverts, which she was the face of...as the memes were about to get out of hand.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That story provided some much-needed hilarity in these otherwise dark times.

What a f*cking muppet.

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

The UK Prime Minister has been admitted to hospital for precautionary tests tonight, on the advice of his doctor.

He's been feverish with the virus for the past 10 days now, and it's persisting. 

Avoid that social contact as much as you can folks.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Guess the herd immunity thing didn't work out

Huggs

Huggs

The manager down at the local store told me that it's mostly people from other counties coming out here to buy everything that they need because they think it's safer. So people in my town can't get everything they need anymore.

Social distancing is normal out in the country. Our lives were basically unchanged. You could still do your thing. Now we've got the hordes of humanity descending on us. And unfortunately, alot of them are coming from the infectious areas.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Buncha carpetbaggin' yankees?

Huggs

Huggs

They'll nevva get the home place.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2020, 01:50:29 AM
Buncha carpetbaggin' yankees?
I do declare

Huggs

Huggs

Are we still holdin' onto Richmond?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Not only did Kemp open the beach he lifted bans on short term rentals. Meaning all those corona filled Yankees are going to flood my f**king state now. God f**king damn I'm gonna have a stroke I'm so pissed

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 06, 2020, 01:23:16 AM
The manager down at the local store told me that it's mostly people from other counties coming out here to buy everything that they need because they think it's safer. So people in my town can't get everything they need anymore.

Social distancing is normal out in the country. Our lives were basically unchanged. You could still do your thing. Now we've got the hordes of humanity descending on us. And unfortunately, alot of them are coming from the infectious areas.

Just go out to your town's welcome sign and draw a line through the population number. Write in a lower number below. Draw a line through that and write another even lower number below that. Rinse and repeat. Et voila.

On a more serious note:

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1247241845387735043

Huggs

Huggs

Won't work. We don't have the population listed anywhere. We're a bit smaller than Hadleys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed