In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,545 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 27, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
The Chinese took their love of bootlegs to a whole new level.

Chinese? That's Egypt man. :P

Oh yea the 2013 event was China but this time it was Egypt. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's heart-warming to see this thread still going strong <3

Oh, hi guys :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

DoomRulz coming back on the site is certainly news worthy! :D

Hope you like the new JW...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I guess The Predator brought him out of hiding unless he is The Predator. They weren't lying when they said you'd never see him coming.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice to see the humour is still ripe as ever around here, aha <3

Yeah, I've fallen out of interest with foruming in general these days; not just AvPG. I also haunt the forums over at SuperHeroHype every now and then. Also, I like Fallen Kingdom! Saw it twice. Yourself, Fiorina?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I seen it once, really enjoyed it. The first ten minutes paid my price of admission alone! :D
Spoiler
Seeing Ian Malcolm again at the end also made it even better
[close]
I officially made two Jurassic days this year: July 3rd is July World and July 4th is Jurassic 4th, since I wanted two days of Jurassic films.

Shinawi

Shinawi

SiL

SiL

At least 49 dead in multiple attacks on Mosques carried out in NZ by white supremacists; one guy live-streamed himself shooting people for almost 20 minutes quoting f**king online shitposts and telling people to subscribe to Pewdiepie.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Couldn't believe that story when I read it this morning. Add to which New Zealand just isn't somewhere I'd associate with that kind of moronic insanity.

I'd ask, "What the f*ck is wrong with people?" but I think we're past that now.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: SiL on Mar 15, 2019, 08:56:23 AM
At least 49 dead in multiple attacks on Mosques carried out in NZ by white supremacists; one guy live-streamed himself shooting people for almost 20 minutes quoting f**king online shitposts and telling people to subscribe to Pewdiepie.

The news of the shooting itself was already heartbreaking but they did f**king what now!?

TC

TC

Quote from: Deadmeat on Mar 15, 2019, 10:02:05 AM
The news of the shooting itself was already heartbreaking but they did f**king what now!?

Yep.

The connection between social media and extremism is not happenstance.

Just as there is a dark corner to every mainstream society, there is that dark corner to social media too. It doesn't take much searching thru something as innocuous as YouTube comments to find extremists emboldening each other with their hate speech. And once they've emboldened themselves with their words, they are one step closer to emboldening themselves with guns.

TC

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: SiL on Mar 15, 2019, 08:56:23 AMAt least 49 dead in multiple attacks on Mosques carried out in NZ by white supremacists; one guy live-streamed himself shooting people for almost 20 minutes quoting f**king online shitposts and telling people to subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Makes me sick

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: SiL on Mar 15, 2019, 08:56:23 AM

Aren't 4 suspects in custody? I'm wish I would say I'm surprised,  but I'm not. I'm reminded heavily of the Oslo, Norway shooting.

We'll have to wait for more details to emerge, but hopefully more people don't become casualties. What a waste of life.

As I said with Smollet, even before it broke that it was a fake. Let's wait for details. We need to see where things flesh out and see where the pieces lie.

I know people here won't like Crowder, but he makes some good points. This person was a deeply disturbed individual.

https://youtu.be/KtXoerJBExE

His manifesto is very confusing in and of itself. This guy is without a doubt a fringe terrorist. No argument there. All individuals who participated are reprehensible. I hope they will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Weird atmosphere here today. Nothing like this has ever happened here before, so while there's a lot of grief, outrage etc i think for most, those haven't sunk in yet and it's still simply disbelief and shock.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed