Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,111 times)

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 23, 2016, 06:32:59 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
[

I still don't believe the North actually has the capability to hit the US. It's just too far away. And even if they did, I'm honestly not convinced they'd be that stupid. They love rattling the sabre but they must realise literally everyone would be against them if they flung a nuke at America. Even the Chinese would refuse to back them if they did that. They seem to be getting tired of the North's bullshit as it is.

As I said before though, if I lived in the South I'd probably be concerned. The chances of the North going mental at them is a lot higher.

If they nuke South Korea then it could lead us to another war and people think it could be the end of everything that we know it. If North Korea is not lying about their weapons then how come we are not treating theme on the same level as ISIS. How come the US are more worry about ISIS and not NK?

The Norks don't seem particularly set on killing and enslaving anyone that disagrees with their brand.

The Norks have nukes. That's a given. They can "deliver" a nuclear strike just like we did(big planes) or find another method of delivery like a sub with Russian delivery system. The real question is what does modern technology mean to the development of nuclear weapons as opposed to old technology that nuclear capabilities were developed with?

...what if North Korea nuked China?

Gate

Gate

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

NK is like that kid in a classroom that always misbehave in class no matter how many times the teacher, principal and the parents to do to stop him/her. Keeps on acting bad no matter what. I think the whole world will turn against NK, but NK is not going to give a shit. As long if they wipe out the US and South Korea, they don't care.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 23, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 23, 2016, 04:47:08 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 23, 2016, 04:42:21 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 23, 2016, 04:39:23 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 22, 2016, 08:31:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140256/Should-Gone-Wind-banned-Anger-confederate-symbols-turns-classic-movie-writer-tweeting-original-book-line-line-gets-shunned.html

*facepalm* I guess we can't just appreciate art for art's sake anymore, everything has to conform to some bullshit ideology.

Huh! huh!! what did I say a while back about the possibility of burning books about things like this, its getting close to that isn't it. Wanting to ban movies about the civil war, next it will be all literature. The liberal extremists are insane, their agenda is way out of control, but what is more scary is the fact they manage to get their way half the time.
Don't you ever read what you write? You are an extremist.

Yep well we'll just see won't we.

I like how you try and pretend its just me and not actually the evidence you see before you lol! Lets be straight here, who'd of thought in their wildest dreams that some people would want to ban the movie Gone With the Wind because of its content. What's next?
There is no rational justification to ban Gone With the Wind. It's not going to happen nor even if some place did, that isn't going to lead to a great book burning or whatever you called it. Still you take it to the extreme as if the vast majority of us would actually support that call. Yet then on the other hand every time you find something that is as you label it "liberal" to your opinion and not in your interest you act like it is the end of the world and expect us to believe that this is the reason you must right in your accusations. This gotcha game attitude is not rational. It's how an extremist reacts to what are otherwise insignificant events in daily life.

::) My point being, even if these liberals/SJW's/PC snowflakes...whatever, actually did start to try and ban books of a certain content, or remove them, or destroy them, and there was an article about it linked here, you would still deny the facts before you and try to brush it off as me being (reading between the lines) far right wing, because...anyone who objects to liberalism, is apparently so.

The fact that some liberal democrats are actually talking and wanting to ban this classic movie, the fact that's its gone so far as to warrant a flippin' news article, just shows how serious this new modern age liberal political correctness is. It shows how far its going, how ridiculous its getting, that something this inane can actually go this far when it should just be ignored.

And as I've said before, I wouldn't put anything past what's going on in American educational institutes right now. Those radical liberal extremist ideologies are spreading like wildfire across all of America, you only have to Google about it.

I will quote a recent post from Olde again...
Quote from: Olde on Mar 22, 2016, 05:43:46 PM
Quote from: Gate on Mar 22, 2016, 04:33:44 AM
Where do all of you people go that you aren't allowed to criticise people in school? It's like we live in an alternate reality or something.
Anywhere in the US. There was that incident at Swarthmore in 2013, University of Tennessee adopted a system for replacing "he" and "she" with gender neutral words, and just try to count the number of conservative professors at any MLA or other liberal arts conference.

If you don't believe me, the beginning of this confirms it, although it delves into other material.

And I'll quote from this, if you don't mind.

QuoteA new report by the California division of the National Association of Scholars (NAS) found that left-wing political activism has had a corrupting effect on the University of California (UC). The report, entitled A Crisis of Competence, found that left-wing political activism in the University's classrooms has caused four basic problems:

• A sharp increase in faculty members who self identify as radicals
  • Curricula that violate UC regulations by promoting political activism
  • Failure to study the Western tradition
  • Suppression of free speech

NAS spent two years examining UC graduation requirements, reading lists, and course descriptions, and interviewing students and faculty. It determined that radical leftist politics have robbed UC students of a good education because radicalism is directly opposed to the kind of thought that should take place in academic life...

And an old link I posted awhile ago, don't ignore it, read it.
http://www.vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid

broughtpain

broughtpain

Vox sucks! 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 01:14:32 AMThey can "deliver" a nuclear strike just like we did(big planes)

No they can't, because any nation with any sense would shoot it down before it ever got close.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 24, 2016, 08:44:56 AM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 01:14:32 AMThey can "deliver" a nuclear strike just like we did(big planes)

No they can't, because any nation with any sense would shoot it down before it ever got close.
North Korea doesn't even have a bomber in it's fleet.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Where do you people think stuff comes from? Do you even consider what's involved in manufacturing? Do you even understand the basics of the physics involved? It wouldn't take much to build a JET bomber capable of traveling at such altitudes that would make dropping a 4 ton bomb possible and have the elevation pose a significant obstacle to overcome for shooting down either or both.

North Korea having the capabilities of a jet engine and getting something to space shows they have the capability of delivery.

http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-deletes-racist-genocidal-tweets-from-ai-chatbot-tay-2016-3?r=UK&IR=T

"bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now. donald trump is the only hope we've got."

Yeah, we need to get Bill Gates to close up that internet thing...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 03:25:38 PMWhere do you people think stuff comes from? Do you even consider what's involved in manufacturing? Do you even understand the basics of the physics involved? It wouldn't take much to build a JET bomber capable of traveling at such altitudes that would make dropping a 4 ton bomb possible and have the elevation pose a significant obstacle to overcome for shooting down either or both.

North Korea can't even build a submarine that doesn't immediately sink, are you seriously saying you believe they can construct a long-range bomber that sophisticated? Can they bollocks.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 24, 2016, 04:00:29 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 03:25:38 PMWhere do you people think stuff comes from? Do you even consider what's involved in manufacturing? Do you even understand the basics of the physics involved? It wouldn't take much to build a JET bomber capable of traveling at such altitudes that would make dropping a 4 ton bomb possible and have the elevation pose a significant obstacle to overcome for shooting down either or both.

North Korea can't even build a submarine that doesn't immediately sink, are you seriously saying you believe they can construct a long-range bomber that sophisticated? Can they bollocks.

Submarines are a different matter. "Bombers" are nothing more than cargo planes. Yes, North Korea can build such aircraft.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 04:24:40 PM"Bombers" are nothing more than cargo planes.

That is massively over-simplifying it.

Building a plane capable of flying fast enough and high enough to beat any possible defences yet big enough to carry a nucelar bomb and enough fuel to actually have any sort of useful range is f*cking hard.

Hubbs

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 24, 2016, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 24, 2016, 04:24:40 PM"Bombers" are nothing more than cargo planes.

That is massively over-simplifying it.

Building a plane capable of flying fast enough and high enough to beat any possible defences yet big enough to carry a nucelar bomb and enough fuel to actually have any sort of useful range is f*cking hard.

It doesn't have to "beat any possible defense". In real life there is probability or chance of success. It's not so binary as to simply shoot something down or one way works unless it can't work at all.

It's not overly simplifying to say bombers are cargo planes. Bombers are planes with bombs for cargo.

In the end it's a matter of weight. There's no magical rule that says a planes cargo can't be a bomb and more fuel.

"The 747's maximum takeoff weight ranges from 735,000 pounds (333,400 kg) for the -100 to 970,000 lb (439,985 kg) for the -8. Its range has increased from 5,300 nautical miles (6,100 mi, 9,800 km) on the -100 to 8,000 nmi (9,200 mi, 14,815 km) "

" The operating empty weight is 472,900 lb (214,503 kg)."

Back in 1945, "fat man", one of the bombs dropped on Japan weighed just over 10klbs. Innovations in materials and manufacturing have vastly improved since then leading to stronger and lighter materials.

Corporal Hicks

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Man somebody doesn't understand that NK doesn't have the industrialist complex to build such things. The irony is that building a crude nuclear device isn't that hard if you have a state and an army to keep nosy people out. However the technology to make it an actual weapon is in fact really, really hard.

It's funny but just look at the tech industry. When I was at Intel everybody always clamored at how we were making processors faster and faster yet they had no idea that the reason we could do that was because Applied Material kept manufacturing the machines that made it possible. We would design it but somebody else was building the machines needed to make it possible. It's way more complicated than that but it's that type of industrial complex that is needed to make technology work. North Korea has no system like that.

Hell building an airplane is no different. Shit they can't even do that. Everything they have was bought from elsewhere and at the moment no one is interested in selling them shit.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 24, 2016, 08:51:22 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/
My god people, did we just almost end the world? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed