In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,589 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Mar 20, 2016, 05:55:22 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 18, 2016, 06:47:59 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/12195346/North-Korea-jails-US-tourist-for-15-years-after-he-attempted-to-steal-a-propaganda-banner.html

So this is what North Korea does to SJW's  :P
Typical arrogant student thinking he can do whatever he likes, ah well.

15 years of hard labor in a North Korean death camp is not justified under any circumstance. None at all.

Yes this is true, I think everyone will agree on that, especially as he only removed a poster. But what was he thinking in a country like North Korea! This just shows the difference between real oppression and the nonsense that all these SJW's spout in America. All the students without a clue that go around standing on flags, blocking roads, and getting their college professors fired or forced to quit. They don't know how lucky they are, under real 'oppression' they wouldn't be so lucky to act the way they do.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 18, 2016, 11:09:04 PM
North Korea is not communist. It's a totalitarian regime.

Frankly, Hubbs paradise as well as a few others here would be something like the 1820's American south... or anywhere British colonel rule was in place. Where it was alright to be white and subjugate the minority populace for pure economic profit. He's almost like a relic from the past. I doubt any of them could survive in a libertarian society such as Pakistan without the protection of a motherland. Actually most of them spew a lot of nonsense thanks to the protection of the internet. On an AVP fan site of all places. Which makes sense. Predators aren't known for their compassion.

Now I'm imagining Hubbs with mandibles. :P

I just hope people who come here to actually discuss AvP don't waste their time in these threads and get a shit impression of the place. Just from reading those threads anyone would think the place was a right-winged propaganda machine that had no interest in discussing what was on the name of the site.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I wouldn't worry too much, I'd image most people who are here to talk about AVP will go to the obvious threads for that first and foremost.

Case in point - I've been here a while and I only found this thread comparatively recently.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Aliens represent liberals and Predators represent the conservatives. When they get together is when we get things like AVP Requiem.

However HuDaFuk is right, people come here for the hot avp action and not the social commentary. Albeit Hicks is right too. With election season heating up and that EU vote you guys have over there... this shit probably should end now. There's no rationality in this.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 21, 2016, 10:44:06 AM
I wouldn't worry too much, I'd image most people who are here to talk about AVP will go to the obvious threads for that first and foremost.

Case in point - I've been here a while and I only found this thread comparatively recently.

Same for me, in regards to all the threads i've been on, on the forum

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Guess muslims have been in the UK for some time:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35843991

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Britain has always had a Muslim population, it was a peaceful and well integrated part of our society up until the early 2000s.

Ratchetcomand

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Explosions at Brussels airport, situation is ongoing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And Hubbs' incoming comments about immigrants and the EU in 3...2...1...

In all seriousness though, this is a f**king evil war to fight.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

An evil that cannot be defeated by waging war with sticks and stones. Nor by spreading propaganda and hate. Nor can it be won even with all of our great inhuman weapons at our beckoning disposal. f**k, we can't even win the war of the minds and souls of our own neighbors.

Still in the grand scheme of things, it's just sand in the wind among the beaches of humanity. Unless you're the poor person; caught in the explosion.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2016, 08:40:57 AM
Explosions at Brussels airport, situation is ongoing.

No doubt that will have some impact on the EU referendum in UK,

Also security seems 'LAX' at the airport and metro... (i remember my time in china few years ago) and security was up the ass even at the local mall, let alone the airports and metro....  the EU needs to be like that massive SECURITY checks here.

Obviously someone got passed it all to cause this chaos, terrorist scumbags and cowards!  >:(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 22, 2016, 11:54:16 AMAlso security seems 'LAX' at the airport and metro... (i remember my time in china few years ago) and security was up the ass even at the local mall, let alone the airports and metro....  the EU needs to be like that massive SECURITY checks here.

By the sounds of it it happened in the check-in hall, so they wouldn't have had to go through any security at all. You don't get checks until you go through into the actual departures area to board a plane.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Its being suggested that the Brussels attacks may be revenge attacks for the arrest and capture of the Paris attacker

Shinawi

Shinawi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed