In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,744 times)

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2016, 09:08:02 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 09:00:34 PMYou should hear what Clinton and Sanders say.

Such as...?

Oh how about how the wealthy need to pay "their fair share" or imposing taxes on companies leaving the country or "income inequality". Then there's the typical racism, sexism, bigotry and phobia accusations.

...let's be honest, when it comes to demagoguery, that's all Clinton and Sanders have and they do it with the uttermost mastery.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 09:19:51 PMOh how about how the wealthy need to pay "their fair share" or imposing taxes on companies leaving the country or "income inequality". Then there's the typical racism, sexism, bigotry and phobia accusations.

:laugh: I love how in your mind suggesting the rich should perhaps pay a little more in taxes is somehow directly comparable to Trump inciting racial hatred against anyone who happens to believe in Allah.

I mean it actually staggers me anyone could be that dumb.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2016, 09:36:19 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 09:19:51 PMOh how about how the wealthy need to pay "their fair share" or imposing taxes on companies leaving the country or "income inequality". Then there's the typical racism, sexism, bigotry and phobia accusations.

:laugh: I love how in your mind suggesting the rich should perhaps pay a little more in taxes is somehow directly comparable to Trump inciting racial hatred against anyone who happens to believe in Allah.

I mean it actually staggers me anyone could be that dumb.

If that's true, you may want to sit down...

...Islam is a religion, not a race.

Yay! I won the train wreck!

...moving on.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/10/homeless-puppies-and-kittens-play-football-in-the-cutest-adopt-me-video-ever-5742844/

Hubbs

Hubbs

Look, bottom line is, Trump has only said the things he's said because of people deliberately trying to disrupt his rallys. Again, I don't agree with what he's said (admittedly stupid and immature), but had these people not turned up to cause trouble then none of this would have happened quite simply. I really don't see how anyone can argue that. Personally I think Trump has Been provoked into this situation.

You can't go along to someone's presidential rally intent on causing trouble and not expect to receive angry backlash. Then to cry about it afterwards claiming you have been treated unfairly or whatever, kinda pathetic.

And lastly, no Trump supporters have turned up at any other candidates rally to try and cause disruption, as far as I'm aware. That in itself tells you something.

genocyber

genocyber

What scares me about Trump is the effect he has on people. He seems to encourage violent thinking and disregard for others who oppose him. He rallies the crowd into an angry frenzy, and seeks to turn neighbor against neighbor.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ah shit how did this crap escape the political news thread... Corporal Hicks you had one job to do. :P

Damn rock snakes.

broughtpain

broughtpain

How can you people not get distracted by puppies and kittens???

....what's happening in America is just beginning to build steam. People need to simmer down. It's not the time to start freaking out yet.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Dude this isn't the... no, I'm not getting into this debate here. It's pointless and meaningless.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 09:39:30 PMYay! I won the train wreck!

Or perhaps I had better things to do than sit on the forums eagerly awaiting your next response...?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The voice of Lady Penelope in Thunderbirds, Sylvia Anderson wife of the late Gerry Anderson has passed away at the age of 88  :(

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Mar 15, 2016, 07:41:30 AM
Oh yes Hubby hubs, I can feel the SEIG HEIL growing in my arm as I wake up to go to class tomorrow and learn about how the world is terrible while I drink my starbucks and plan to cry about my safe space.

Sensationalist internet articles whether they are left or right do not represent how people act in real life, neither do any of these cesspit websites like reddit, tumblr, facebook, 4chan. If I bought into everything I read about America I'd believe a majority of its people f**k their cousins and tout confederate flags.

Here's some reading for you :)

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid

broughtpain

broughtpain

What? Nobody is going to point out that they would f**k the cousins of people that tout the confederate flag? Fine! I would...

There's really nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody does it. Why do you think their necks are red?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The sad passings of both British Magician and TV Personality Paul Danials and Singer Frank Sinatra Jr.

broughtpain

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed