In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,240 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which post? I can't recall (or see any evidence in the logs of) deleting any post to do with the Irish education.

Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 10, 2016, 05:22:30 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 10, 2016, 05:19:02 AM
Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 10, 2016, 02:02:24 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/09/white-guilt-video-shown-to-high-school-students-irks-community.html

Our education system is really screwed up.

I'm guessing the white people in the video weren't Irish. Just a guess.

LOL! I love how liberals seem to think there are no other minorities other than black people, its like they completely sweep all other people under the carpet and focus their entire argument on one specific group. That's the only group of people that matter apparently and no other race of people have had it as bad as African Americans...apparently ::)

My comment about the white people not being Irish was removed? Are you serious? Irish need not apply I guess... ::)

Do you mean this comment? If you'll check you'll see your original post wasn't edited - you'd see if it was. It'd say edited by and the admin name.

broughtpain

broughtpain

What happened there; everyone can see it.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Trolls gonna troll :P

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I don't know what's going on here but I just wasted 5 hours of my life stuck in traffic for a surf contest that got cancelled.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 10, 2016, 11:54:18 PM
I don't know what's going on here but I just wasted 5 hours of my life stuck in traffic for a surf contest that got cancelled.

You surf? Didn't know that. Maybe you can give me a few pointers, because I suck.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I tried surfing once, loved it but unfortunately England's a bit of a shitty place to do it. Too damn cold.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

lol I suck at surfing. Was just going to watch the pros do it. That and what should have been 50+ foot waves... oh and to hit on girls, naturally.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Actor Ken Watanabe has been diagnosed with stomach cancer, having previously beaten leukaemia :(

Whiskeybrewer

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It would be a miracle if he was diagnosed early on, otherwise at his age stomach cancer is usually fatal.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 11, 2016, 12:59:14 PMIt would be a miracle if he was diagnosed early on, otherwise at his age stomach cancer is usually fatal.

Kind of funny you should say that, because according to the article he was diagnosed "almost miraculously early". So fingers crossed. I really like Watanabe. He was superb in The Last Samurai. Hope he pulls through.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ra's just needs to use his Lazarus Pit.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Ah shit, I really liked Watanabe in Godzilla and Last Samurai.

I hope he gets better.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 11, 2016, 12:44:59 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/jeremy-hunt-unilaterally-imposes-new-contract-on-junior-doctors-without-their-agreement/ar-BBpnM0K?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

Shows how much the government cares

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-police-may-stop-automatically-believing-rape-victims-after-criticism-over-historic-sexual-abuse-investigations/ar-BBpnjic?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

This is interesting

I can't believe the government is forcing the deal! yet I am mixed on the subject. Lots of people work shifts, lots of people work shifts with the responsibility of people lives at stake, so why should doctors be any different. Plus its ridiculous that you can't see anyone over the weekend. I get the impression they just don't wanna work on the weekend, got a problem over the weekend? too bad, gotta wait till Monday.

As for the police article, unbelievable! what happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? This attitude of just believing everyone, is exactly why there has been so many cases popping up, people just jumping on the bandwagon. The whole setup is completely one sided, bordering on a lynch mob attitude.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed