In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,416,616 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 05, 2016, 06:39:19 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4741111798001/suspect-in-massachusetts-murder-could-have-been-held-by-ice/?#sp=show-clips

The logistics of criminal syndicates is grossly neglected at the discussion tables.
ICE?

broughtpain

broughtpain

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 06, 2016, 08:51:12 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/edgar-mitchell-moon-astronaut-dies-obit-feat/index.html

It's a shame he died the day before his achievements anniversary! And it's a damn shame to lose another Apollo astronaut.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If NK's missile was a major threat, they would have made a big deal out of it. If NK really did shoot a missile with a warhead on it, there would be no North Korea. Even if they did, there's no win for anybody. The US and UN would have easily stop it before it can reach anything. They are not going let a nuke drop out of nowhere and fired at us.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You're assuming a nuke sent via missile to the united states. The larger danger is exporting the nuke to a hostile entity. Oh and there is no nuking north korea to the stone age because that would be a global disaster. NK's proximity to the jet stream would bathe the US in radioactive fallout for years. Nothing would be immediately done in the event of a single attack until a mass evacuation of Northern South Korea was accomplished. Assuming the North doesn't coming rushing through the border.

At the end of the day I have no idea what the best plan is or even if there is a realistic plan. I don't believe they have anything near a deliverable weapon though. The recent device wasn't even all that impressive.

broughtpain

broughtpain

People don't understand what a nuclear strike really means. First, if someone was intent on nuking the United States, they could. China has ballistic capabilities that are an effective work around tracking and targeting. Second, a "nuke" isn't as much an issue as other types of bombs that can cause massive amounts of destruction and are easier to deliver.

...and no, the jet stream carrying fallout isn't an issue. If it were, the nuclear testing that's gone on for decades would have made EVERYTHING horribly bad.

The big question comes from the financial sector. A detonation of a nuke or H-bomb would send the markets all over the world straight to hell in a matter of hours. North Korea would go into economic desolation, China would suffer massive public panic, other Asian countries would blow their **** and production would be somewhere between nowhere and nothing. Western economies would capitulate, crash and whatever was left when their government's responded, likely confiscated, frozen or regulated with the same effect. Russia would go full retard and impose government control on every aspect of life. The effects would be global and severe.

If it became a war, it would be a global collapse of every aspect of modern civilization. That includes modern ethics and morality.

...With so much of Russia's economy tied into western markets through SWIFT, I wouldn't be suprised if Russia turned a crisis into an apocalypse.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 07, 2016, 07:52:13 PMYou're assuming a nuke sent via missile to the united states.

North Korea simply don't have the capability to strike the US.

However, they could possibly kick off against the South, which would be bad.

Whiskeybrewer

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 08, 2016, 01:28:18 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/chicago-policeman-sues-estate-of-teen-he-fatally-shot/ar-BBpdtJX?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

The Gaul of this guy >:(

Illinois is a libprog utopia; broke, riddled with crime and more dead black people every year than during segregation.

The estate is likely insolvent unless there's been things like donations. Then it would be a matter of settling lawsuits rather than paying the estates attorneys.

...There's a nugget on the internet somewhere that has a woman complaining about the number one cause of death among black kids being homicide while a black male counterpart is running damage control saying black people should continue to trust special interest groups. It's worth the watch if you can find it. It really helps to add depth to the perception of what's going on.

broughtpain

broughtpain

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/06/fbi-says-michigan-man-pledged-support-to-isis-father-thwarted-mass-shooting-at-church.html

"It's easy and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus, it would make the news. I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

...Fag.

And now for something life-reaffirming....

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/02/08/giant-scottish-rabbit-seeks-new-home.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed