Author
In The News (Read 1,417,578 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't know what that was but I don't approve

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2016, 10:16:00 PMYou all can get off my back now. I'm watching it. :P

;D I remember the last time I visited the States, I hadn't even watched Die Hard recently, but I finally got the the motel after hours of travelling, I sat down and found myself staring at my naked feet on the rug... I couldn't help myself, I did the fists with my toes thing.

Hope you enjoyed it. I watched it with some mates myself Saturday. It turned into a drinking game which got everyone way more drunk that we expected. Good times.

KiramidHead

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 19, 2016, 12:36:14 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/glenn-frey-eagles-guitarist-dies-at-67/ar-BBoo0Kn?ocid=ansmsnent11

Damn, the music world keeps taking hits this month. :-\

f**k..when I was a kid my dad used to play an Eagles CD in the car when we drove somewhere, just me and him...

Everyone I like is dying and I can't stop it D:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 18, 2016, 09:03:14 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2016, 10:16:00 PMYou all can get off my back now. I'm watching it. :P

;D I remember the last time I visited the States, I hadn't even watched Die Hard recently, but I finally got the the motel after hours of travelling, I sat down and found myself staring at my naked feet on the rug... I couldn't help myself, I did the fists with my toes thing.

Hope you enjoyed it. I watched it with some mates myself Saturday. It turned into a drinking game which got everyone way more drunk that we expected. Good times.

I didn't get to finish it. The version I had wasn't complete. Ended about 1 hour, 40.  :-\ Wasn't on NetFlix or Prime either. I enjoyed what I watched though. Very 80s. xD

Shinawi

Shinawi

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

City Hunter - I deleted that post. Comeon, bro. Don't post comments like that, even if the guy isn't liked. If you have some links to back it up then please post those.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 16, 2016, 07:05:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Jesus... this is both hilarious, and horrifying.  Oh America, you really are the gift that keeps on giving

It's a twisted mind that would make a sexual connection because of that video. Especially when you consider the exploitation of children the liberal progressives engage in for illegal immigration, feminism and every other agenda they push. Personally, I think three kids is too few and their outfits could have been A LOT better.

...we're only the country that keeps on giving because other countries can't do anything besides stick out their hands. Poor bastards.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

There is a star called "Tabby's Star", I learned of it due to several news sources on my phone mentioning it and talking about a strange anomaly it is giving off. It is flickering in unusual ways for a star.

Some news links are saying it's an asteroid field, but some claim that asteroids won't cause a star to flicker in a way that Tabby's Star does.

And some news sources say it could be alien megastructures.

Here is Michio Kaku talking about it.

Gotta admit, the reporter did get on my nerves. But Michio does sum up all the things I've been hearing so far on my phone's random news feeds. I thought it'd be interesting to share with you guys.

What do you think it is? Arcturians?  :laugh:

Here's a more recent video on the news.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's probably some Lovecraftian nightmare that's feeding on the star and now that somebody has noticed it... it'll probably be headed here to feed on our star. Way to go science.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: broughtpain on Jan 19, 2016, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 16, 2016, 07:05:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Jesus... this is both hilarious, and horrifying.  Oh America, you really are the gift that keeps on giving

It's a twisted mind that would make a sexual connection because of that video. Especially when you consider the exploitation of children the liberal progressives engage in for illegal immigration, feminism and every other agenda they push. Personally, I think three kids is too few and their outfits could have been A LOT better.

...we're only the country that keeps on giving because other countries can't do anything besides stick out their hands. Poor bastards.

Who made a sexual connection?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 19, 2016, 12:36:14 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/glenn-frey-eagles-guitarist-dies-at-67/ar-BBoo0Kn?ocid=ansmsnent11

Damn, the music world keeps taking hits this month. :-\

and one of the members of Mott the Hoople passed away as well :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed