In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,999 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

North Korea are the trolling nation. They always claim stuff like this for decades. This is the same country that claim that they put a man on the sun and thought The Onion's Sexiest Man Alive For 2012 was legit. They step into the nuclear arena, they have already damned themselves.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gate on Jan 06, 2016, 12:54:01 AM
The British debate: Banning Trump

This will be hilarious history.

I am genuinely surprised this is happening in response to an online petition. I'm sure they wont ban him though - they'd be more concerned over the business side of it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2016, 08:02:59 AM

I am genuinely surprised this is happening in response to an online petition. I'm sure they wont ban him though - they'd be more concerned over the business side of it.
It's simply unimportant. The government should not be wasting time with social media public opinion polls dealing with entertainment sector bafoons. They should be upkeeping public moral with proclamations of how cute kittens are.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well...they are cute.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 06, 2016, 05:05:51 AM
Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Jan 06, 2016, 12:09:52 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 06, 2016, 12:07:17 AM
I think everyone facial hair grew 2 inches after reading this thread.

Time to change the batteries on the ol' electric razor.
A real man uses a stones edge.

Real men grow them ;) lmao (Listening to the Beards lately. Great Australian band)

THE CITY HUNTER

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 06, 2016, 08:42:56 AM

It's simply unimportant. The government should not be wasting time with social media public opinion polls dealing with entertainment sector bafoons. They should be upkeeping public moral with proclamations of how cute kittens are.
Also you have to look at it like this, what if he wins? Could you imagine all the political ass kissing that would have to come out of it?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

What if he wins? Well that dumbass had better start acting serious if he doesn't want to be burned at the cross.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If he does win, at least the terrorists will be giving us a break, because literally every single one of them will be after the US.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Dude if he wins the terrorist will be thinking to themselves; these Americans are even crazier than us! Yea lets keep the jihad to these sentimental Europeans and not go any where near that country. :P

Hubbs

Hubbs

They have to debate it, its part of the rules or agreement of their government site setup. Any poll that goes over 100,000 will be put forward for debate, but only a debate, nothing more. They debate stuff all the time, it was brought up that this rule will change because of all the crap they are having to debate lol!

whiterabbit

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Hubbs

Hubbs

Mass of sexual assaults in Germany over recent New Year just emerging. Guess who the culprits appear to be according to reports so far.

'There have been allegations of a police cover-up for fear of setting off racial tensions.'

'What makes this highly unusual situation even more combustible are police reports that the crowd of attackers was made up of men of North African or Arab appearance.'

'One woman only identified at Katia L, 28, told the Cologne tabloid Express that she and three friends were stopped by a group of 'foreign looking men' outside the station.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/cologne-new-year-sex-attacks-germanys-women-are-angry-scared---a/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_pq_fb_20150423

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/tensions-rise-in-germany-over-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed