In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,748 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Why the f**k would you fight with someone who's holding a lighter (apparently) after being doused in gas. More so, did no one there know how the f**k to put out a man who's on fire. Yea yea, Maryland; but still this is awful.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 07, 2015, 01:32:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnoBBbTDHk

Why the f**k would you fight with someone who's holding a lighter (apparently) after being doused in gas. More so, did no one there know how the f**k to put out a man who's on fire. Yea yea, Maryland; but still this is awful.

Holy Shit

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 07, 2015, 01:32:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnoBBbTDHk

That's just f**ked up...

Out of curiosity, would "stop, drop and roll" have worked in this situation? It's something I keep hearing as an advice.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Dec 07, 2015, 02:57:48 PMOut of curiosity, would "stop, drop and roll" have worked in this situation? It's something I keep hearing as an advice.

Probably not. You'd need to smother it with something. Petrol is (obviously) a hell of a lot more flammable than clothing, so simply rolling around likely wouldn't starve it of oxygen sufficiently to put it out.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well damn, I've actually been to White Marsh before. :-\

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 07, 2015, 03:00:50 PM
Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Dec 07, 2015, 02:57:48 PMOut of curiosity, would "stop, drop and roll" have worked in this situation? It's something I keep hearing as an advice.

Probably not. You'd need to smother it with something. Petrol is (obviously) a hell of a lot more flammable than clothing, so simply rolling around likely wouldn't starve it of oxygen sufficiently to put it out.

That's likely true. It's sad to see what people do to each other over something as dumb as a fight.

Gate

Gate

It was like dropping napalm. You aren't getting out of a napalm-induced fire. Its jelly.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Actually stop, drop and roll is exactly what one of them did, eventually - to put the flames out. It doesn't show in the CNN video but there's another one that shows him on the ground finishing the roll with the flames extinguished.

Yea that one shows one of them rolling. Oh and I forgot why I didn't post that one... teabaggers channel. Brutal comments even for youtube.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Wow! but totally awesome  ;D

Damage control from White House in full flow after Obama's pretty useless speech. Really starting to wonder what he is actually doing, totally agree with this guy in the clip, I haven't seen America in such a bad state in all my lifetime.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 08, 2015, 04:53:27 AMI haven't seen America in such a bad state in all my lifetime.

You know, you're right. What with Trump and his staggeringly blatant Nazi-style racism somehow proving even slightly popular, I can't remember America every being so f**king messed up at any time in my life.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I heard about that on the news this morning. Despite the cheering in the background, the report said his comments were being heavily criticised which I certainly hope is right. I'll give him this though - he's doing a good job of doing what ISIS wants. 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2015, 08:53:32 AMI'll give him this though - he's doing a good job of doing what ISIS wants.

They must be loving it. All they have to do is stick on a VHS of his latest vile hate speech and they'll have the locals flocking to their cause. Because why wouldn't you want to destroy a society that seemingly tolerates the ideas he has? It's f**king unbelievable.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2015, 08:53:32 AMDespite the cheering in the background, the report said his comments were being heavily criticised which I certainly hope is right.

It comes to something when even right-wing Republicans are falling all over themselves to distance themselves from this fascist idiot.

Honestly, every day I hear something Trump has done and think, "Seriously, he can't possibly get any more idiotic than this..."

And then he does.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea but about 1/5 of the population thinks like Trump...which probably make up half of registered republicans.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wonder if they'll close the borders to those crazy Christian folk that like to go shoot up places too?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

There's a guy where I live that talks like Trump too. He's old. Although the truth is that Christian terrorism is a far greater treat to America yet no one is calling for them to be exported. Why? Cause the nuts who spew most of the hate are guess what? Christians.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed