In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,820 times)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Huda's right, not all sources are correct.

I am being bombarded by biased propaganda saying Turkey boo'ed and shouted "Allah Akbar" during a minute of silence for the Paris victims during a match.

Are people seriously deaf? I saw the video and there's no "Allah Akbar" chanting, and I'm not even freaking Turkish. Someone said they were chanting for the victims of the Ankara bombings that almost nobody gave a damn about.

Because obviously chanting something in a foreign language = Allah Akbar...  ::)

Sorry for the rant, it's something that's annoying me. Turkey has also been hit by terrorist activity, and while their outburst is uncalled for, nobody gave them a minute of silence or put Turkish flags on their Facebook profiles...

In all truthfulness, what happened in Paris is tragic, but also what's happened in Turkey, India, Iraq, Syria... I won't be able to fit the amount of country flags on my profile.

So be careful what you guys read on the news, a lot of biased misinformation going on there.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Nov 18, 2015, 06:13:37 PM
Huda's right, not all sources are correct.

I am being bombarded by biased propaganda saying Turkey boo'ed and shouted "Allah Akbar" during a minute of silence for the Paris victims during a match.

Are people seriously deaf? I saw the video and there's no "Allah Akbar" chanting, and I'm not even freaking Turkish. Someone said they were chanting for the victims of the Ankara bombings that almost nobody gave a damn about.

Because obviously chanting something in a foreign language = Allah Akbar...  ::)

Sorry for the rant, it's something that's annoying me. Turkey has also been hit by terrorist activity, and while their outburst is uncalled for, nobody gave them a minute of silence or put Turkish flags on their Facebook profiles...

In all truthfulness, what happened in Paris is tragic, but also what's happened in Turkey, India, Iraq, Syria... I won't be able to fit the amount of country flags on my profile.

So be careful what you guys read on the news, a lot of biased misinformation going on there.
glad some people know about the truth also don't forget the peole that died in muslim countries in terror attacks like in Lebanon and Pakistan.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Exactly, City Hunter. It's a sad world we live in.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Guys, it's a main British paper, Daily Mail, I hardly think they are lying  ::)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 06:44:37 PMGuys, it's a main British paper, Daily Mail, I hardly think they are lying  ::)

You aren't British are you...

Yoghurt is probably terrorists according to the Daily Mail.

Darkness

Darkness

I must admit I read the Daily Mail website every day. The stories are so sensationalised but entertaining to read.

Hubbs

Hubbs

-_-

Yeah because the Daily Mail is gonna make up that kind of story and no one will ever notice  ::)

Sensationalism is common place in news, but the story will be accurate. All I'm seeing is people simply not wanting to accept what's going on, terrorists coming in with refugees, and now refugees turning out to be terrorists. But sure, ignore it, keep letting them in, everything will obviously be fine.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

You guys won't ever really find an unbiased news source, both have agendas that need to be pushed. It's like choosing between Fox News and CNN, both give you the barebones story and then fill it with sensationalized crap and race baiting. Best you can do is listen to both sides and then draw your own conclusions from there.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The current state of the media is bullshit and bloggers are not journalist.

That being said, the Islam that terrorist preach is not true Islam at all. It's a corrupted, vile version and by their own book they are going to hell. It's all bullshit.

Just as bullshit as the compassion supposedly shown by the US in letting in 10K Syrian refugees. Cut the terrorist bullshit, we ain't letting in the bums. The US is going to pick and choose the highly skilled only. Sure we'll take some kids and old folks so it's not that obvious.

Darkness

Darkness

Oh, I'm with you, man. If there was an ever a case to close the borders completely, this is it. Usually there's a grain of truth in daily mails articles but it's so exaggerated. And they really do post the most ridiculous things. I guess that's why it's like one of the most popular news sites in the world.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Well if you guys missed my link, the majority of US State Governors have opposed and moved to suspend letting in Syrian migrants. So right now Obama is really up against it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/texas-gov-greg-abbott-we-wont-accept-syrian-refugees-after-n464221

Plus, the US appears to be the only country so far that has found actual refugees acting as terrorists (Paris attacker was a Euro national who got through with the migrants), what more does anyone need??

Democrats are skating on thin ice right now, most Americans I believe probably agree with the Republicans on this, most of Europe is now against this migrant bs (Merkel on the ropes big time). If the migrants are allowed into the US, and one incident occurs linked to any refugee, no matter how small, the Democrats will be finished.

Just in...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324299/Five-Syrian-men-attempting-travel-U-S-using-fake-passports-detained-Honduras-police-say.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/honduras-catches-5-syrians-with-stolen-greek-passports-headed-to-u-s-a/

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's republican governors that are saying no for purely political reasons. None the less the governors have no legal standing to refuse federally issued migrants.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 19, 2015, 07:39:52 AM
It's republican governors that are saying no for purely political reasons. None the less the governors have no legal standing to refuse federally issued migrants.

Depends what happens this Thursday in Congress, I don't see how they can ignore the majority, you can't basically.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 06:44:37 PM
Guys, it's a main British paper, Daily Mail, I hardly think they are lying  ::)

::) Wow. First person alive to ever say that about the Daily Mail. I don't trust the trade media in general. They all have some slant towards sensationalism for sales or for political gain. The Daily Mail is notorious for it.

Personally I hate weighing in on these conversations as I'm neither left nor right. Nothing represents how I feel about things and I don't pretend to have the answer nor do I pretend to think we're not going to get attacked at some point - we will. But at the end of the day we've (and plenty others) have suffered attacks before. You can't blame the refugees for this as we've quite blatantly been attacked by people here under other means.

Nor do I think closing borders is an effective solution because we obviously have plenty of home grown terrorists (all those peoples trying to get out recently for example) and the states have its own problem with its own true blue crazies going nuts.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Hicks has summed up my thoughts precisely.

We can't put all the blame on refugees... I remember back in the day when the media couldn't shut up about "British muslims going to Syria".

Now it's all "refugee terrorist does this or that", it's the current media craze.

Ok, so you close the borders and stop refugees from getting in (those who are running away from these extremists in the first place) now what? What about extremists in your soil?

I get where you're coming from Hubbs, I am not denying that some "refugees" are jihadis, but matters are a lot more complicated than simply finger pointing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed