In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,006 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gilfryd on Sep 30, 2015, 01:53:25 AM
When you're being doxed, that's dangerous.
Yes, in fact that is correct. No different then someone physically cutting a phone line.

Sabby

Sabby

Yeah, that's harassment, but lets not pretend these people are only talking about that. These are people who think being criticized on Twitter can give you PTSD. They don't want protection from harassment, they want to not be challenged.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well the thing is, can't you already block those types of users as it is and report them? If they keep singing up then I'm sure they're other ways of dealing with them. Of course all of this will take time. I suppose the idea of calling it violence ups the scare factor. In any case lets face it, the internet has allowed the sensitive access to a larger and something downright mean world. It's just a sign of the times.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

That Mars water thing has me interested, apparently Mars' atmosphere could be humid enough to support lichen-based lifeforms. I wonder what if the way animals evolved here on Earth plants evolved that way on Mars. It gave me a pretty wild concept of a bipedal/Sasquatch-type alien biologically more similar to a fungus or plan than animal.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So basically little green men? I can dig that.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hello,

My names Hubbs, and I've been PC for 2 days now.

Thank you.

Darkness

Darkness

Massive sinkhole opens up overnight in Hertfordshire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-34410423

How scary is that.

Darkness

Darkness

Another school shooting in Oregon with at least 10 people dead:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/oregon-college-shooting/index.html

Gate

Gate

Hubbs

Hubbs

^ Early reports are the shooter was mixed race and a BLM supporter?

This I don't get, the Pope is obviously not gonna be a supporter of same sex marriages, so why are people surprised by this??

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/30/us-usa-pope-kentuckyclerk-idUSKCN0RU0Q820150930

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

He was a bureau of land management supporter?  :o

As obama said, no one cares any more. It happens. How can I prove this? If the Sandy Hook Elementary Slaughter couldn't change jack shit; nothing ever will. Thus; no one cares.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 02, 2015, 06:45:04 AM

As obama said, no one cares any more. It happens. How can I prove this? If the Sandy Hook Elementary Slaughter couldn't change jack shit; nothing ever will. Thus; no one cares.

Straw is straw. One stalk of it is pretty much the same as another. The camels back doesn't get broken by a special straw.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Sabby on Oct 02, 2015, 07:53:20 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 02, 2015, 06:45:04 AM

Straw is straw. One stalk of it is pretty much the same as another. The camels back doesn't get broken by a special straw.
You wanna bet. If one single congressman's son, especially if it is a pro-gun conservative, gets murder in a school shooting; then and only then would something happen. It might not be much but something always happens. All politics have been like that as of late.

So basically it would take a straw the weight of a congressman's kid.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Now I'm reading the shooter was after Christians, all who were killed were Christians? Could this be a terrorist act?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

At the moment it's not likely. Terrorism is meant to cause fear in a populace and promote a cause. This is looking more like another case of mass murder perpetrated by a deeply troubled person.

This is also another reason to have universal healthcare, because simple early stage doctor visits can diagnose problems early and life long care treats systems. A lot of times mental illness is left to fester due to a lack of medical availability.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed