In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,822 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The scary thing is that we know Trump is trolling us but he does say a lot of things that most... no, all of the Republican Presidential Candidates want to say but are to self-aware to say any of it. Well I guess when it's your money you can sprout shit off at will.

I find that having reservations about immigration is not an unpopular opinion. I mean who here would honestly allow a stranger/family to just move into their house? Almost no one and if someone did; I'm sure all of their neighbors would be concerned. Stranger danger and it's a legitimate concern. Also the US is no where as conservative as most other nations with respect to immigration. If Europe closed the doors I certainly would not hold it against them however... I have a strong feeling that most European governments actually want the refugees. Of course they want the ones that will be useful but in this situation that question will have to be dealt with later.

Darkness

Darkness

Cameron announced today that we'll be getting 20K refugees from Syrian camps and fat cats are still saying he isn't doing enough to help them.

Hubbs

Hubbs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34172729

Explains a lot.

'influx will change Germany' gee I wonder how many Germans are happy about that, brazen words from this leader. I wonder how much longer they will tolerate this. I've never seen such war guilt!

'Polls suggest public opinion is divided on welcoming more refugees into the country.
The pollsters YouGov found while 36 per cent wanted Britain to admit more refugees fleeing the fighting in Syria, 27 per cent said the country should be taking fewer, with 14 per cent saying it should not admit any at all.
But a poll by Survation found a third of Britons do not want any refugees granted asylum.'

Holy sh*t!
http://abc7.com/politics/poll-trump-would-beat-democrats-in-presidential-election/970743/

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 07, 2015, 07:46:52 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34172729

Explains a lot.

'influx will change Germany' gee I wonder how many Germans are happy about that, brazen words from this leader. I wonder how much longer they will tolerate this. I've never seen such war guilt!

'Polls suggest public opinion is divided on welcoming more refugees into the country.
The pollsters YouGov found while 36 per cent wanted Britain to admit more refugees fleeing the fighting in Syria, 27 per cent said the country should be taking fewer, with 14 per cent saying it should not admit any at all.
But a poll by Survation found a third of Britons do not want any refugees granted asylum.'

Holy sh*t!
http://abc7.com/politics/poll-trump-would-beat-democrats-in-presidential-election/970743/

More evidence our electoral system is rigged. Two terms Republican, 8 years later two terms Democrat, 8 years later two terms Republican, rinse and repeat. Either that or a majority of the U.S. is literally insane (Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result).

Gate

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Hate to break it to you but polls usually mean jack shit come election time

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hey, Merkel has announced Germany will take in an unlimited amount of migrants, that's their business. That doesn't mean the rest of the EU has to do the same. Germany wants them, they can have them, just stop trying to force the UK to take in 100,000+  >:(

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Sep 08, 2015, 04:30:57 AM
Jesus Christ I really am a minority on this site
Feel free to invite them to live at your house then.

Plus in truth all they're doing is running away from their problems and becoming someone else headache.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 08, 2015, 05:16:27 AM

Plus in truth all they're doing is running away from their problems and becoming someone else headache.
Isn't that easy to say when you've never lived in a country where your house could explode and the police take you away for voicing your opinion?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Sep 08, 2015, 06:26:02 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 08, 2015, 05:16:27 AM

Isn't that easy to say when you've never lived in a country where your house could explode and the police take you away for voicing your opinion?
It sure is easy because I value the price paid by those that came before me so that we can have this peaceful existence. Yet don't run away from the question like refugees fleeing from Italy because it doesn't offer the sweetest deal. Why not shack a family up? Of course don't be worried if they look over the fence and leave for your neighbors house because it has nicer grass.

Ah the point is there comes a time when you have to fix the problem manually and how can that be done without blowing up homes... god after what happen in Iraq and Afghanistan... you know what, I just don't think they have it in themselves to make this work. But of course Europe wants the low cost breeding age work force. Oh don't give me that face, the damn European union is gauging them like cattle.

What did I quote anyways...  ???

Hubbs

Hubbs

Exactly what we in Europe don't want and exactly what Germany and liberal extremists have done.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

I guess we will find out soon enough  >:(

Hubbs

Hubbs

And in America the 'Black Lives Matter' terrorist movement continues...

http://www.fox4news.com/news/18297831-story

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

God damn this Syrian situation is getting out of control what is the UN doing they are not even sending Peace keeping troops.

Gate

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed