In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,527 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Using the internet to slander and harass another individual should be treated as such. Especially if you are harassing someone. I mean it's not much different than calling someone repeatedly and making fart noises. Still the crux of the case is that the punch guy brought it upon himself. Which I think is a fair argument up to a point. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed. Oh god all of them should get the paddle for this child-like bullshit.

Hubbs

Hubbs

So because a few women didn't like gender signage in a Target store, Target removes all gender based signage, holy sh*t! literately, holy sh*t!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/13/target-going-gender-neutral-in-some-sections/

I simply cannot believe how unbelievably PC this age is becoming, especially America, everything is offensive, everyone is offended, you can be shot down for anything and everything these days. I hope this doesn't spread to in-store toilets!

I admit having or not having gender based signs doesn't make much difference, but like it or not, boys like certain things, and girls like certain things. That is just the way it works, its perfectly normal, even stores that don't use signage like Toy-R-Us still use a dividing line or basic colour differentiation to separate the male and female sections. I've never seen such outright bandwagon jumping, bandwagon pouncing! It is also forcing a small minorities wants on the majority, everyone panders to the extremist liberals (dare I say feminists), everyone has to conform to their desires or be villianised.

Darkness

Darkness

Did you guys see the China explosion this week?

Never seen anything so big.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

It took those kids awhile to understand the situation they were truly in. They could have been vaporized. At the very least the window could have blown in and cut them to ribbons.

We'll probably never know what truly happened. China has their media on a short, tight, electrified leash.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Man what is it with us Americans... "holy shit, oh my good, f**k yea I'm videoing it no f**king way".   :-[

Gotta give the man some credit though... he held the camera steady during the shockwave. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 15, 2015, 05:36:42 PM
Did you guys see the China explosion this week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCFq4CF4bBw

Never seen anything so big.

I heard about it but I'm only just seeing the video now. Yikes! Here's some more info, for those of you curious.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-33844084

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 15, 2015, 09:02:26 PM
It took those kids awhile to understand the situation they were truly in. They could have been vaporized. At the very least the window could have blown in and cut them to ribbons.

We'll probably never know what truly happened. China has their media on a short, tight, electrified leash.

Insane that something that jaw-dropping and devastating reaches the world through social media. :-\ Satellites even picked up the second explosion, and its reported that over 100 people were killed.

Check dat shit.

My heart goes out to the families of those lost.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/us/subway-jared-fogle-charges/index.html

Oh good god jared is a pedo and was permitting a pedo network at his foundation. What the hell is wrong with some people.

Also the Chinese explosion was likely caused by a mixture of sodium cyanide and one other chemical. I remember a few years back when that almost happened near where I lived; a very large tank of potassium cyanide was breached by an equally large leaking tank of chlorine. It did mix and create a poison gas cloud but thankfully 90% of the time the wind blows out to sea and they prevented it from catching fire and then exploding by attacking the problem head on. Looking at the damage cause in China; bullet dodged, just barely. Although it is clear that the Chinese hesitated in attacking the fire, likely because they had no f**king idea what the stuff was.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/us/missouri-tuskegee-airman-robbed-carjacked/index.html

Oh man St. Louis that's bad even for you. :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 18, 2015, 11:37:02 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/us/subway-jared-fogle-charges/index.html

Oh good god jared is a pedo and was permitting a pedo network at his foundation. What the hell is wrong with some people.

I don't even...this guy needs help. What goes on his brain that justifies this shit?

Gate

Gate

Once Subway turned 15, he had to find younger relationships.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

He really is taking this nonchalant and only had to pay 1.14 million in restitution to 14 kids. I mean there is going to be some jail time but... not much of a punishment. I suppose knowing that he is pedo and he can't be let near kids without supervision is the real punishment.

Still this has to be the best news bill cosby has heard in some time.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 19, 2015, 10:49:51 PM
He really is taking this nonchalant and only had to pay 1.14 million in restitution to 14 kids. I mean there is going to be some jail time but... not much of a punishment. I suppose knowing that he is pedo and he can't be let near kids without supervision is the real punishment.

Still this has to be the best news bill cosby has heard in some time.
His career started and ended trying to fit into smaller pants.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh man it's just too damn easy when the company you worked for serves foot longs. Still I'm sure there will be no shortage of footlings in prison for jared to munch on.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Gate on Aug 19, 2015, 08:53:40 PM
Once Subway turned 15, he had to find younger relationships.

Quote from: Gate on Aug 20, 2015, 12:53:42 AM
His career started and ended trying to fit into smaller pants.

Gate over here killin it. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed