Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,409 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I run too fast.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was walking around in my Army Service Uniform after our battery Christmas party once.  Shit was crazy.  Especially since I can't get the beret to ever form right so it just sits on top of my head looking like a mushroom and shit. 

But I have never been hit on like I was hit on wearing that uniform. 

It was a little unnerving tbh. 

But I took that sumbitch off and became regular dude again. 

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 29, 2014, 09:48:49 PM
Bet they weren't very likely to rub their erection on you on the subway at rush hour though, after you ignored them hitting on you.

what the f**k

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have many subway horror stories like that.

What dudes fail to realize when they do the "but dudes get hit on sometimes too!!1!" is that when guys randomly hit on women on the street, etc, there is an element of latent violence that simply isn't there when women do it to men, except in extremely rare cases (note how a lot of them follow after her or get angry with her when she ignores them).

When I used to walk to work on longer routes, dudes would scream leery shit out of their windows as they drove by, or worse, slow down and creep along the curb as I was walking. Many, many times. It's extremely unnerving.

But that's something you don't have to deal with and can pretend isn't really a big deal.

I've been chased late at night, too. And I ain't even hot.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Comes with the environment as well. Cities and place with poverty always have shit like that happen, but I've never once seen it happen recently in the suburbs where I live. In Atlanta though I see it all the time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

people don't actually interact with other people in the suburbs cal

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Exactly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 29, 2014, 09:53:21 PM
I was walking around in my Army Service Uniform after our battery Christmas party once.  Shit was crazy.  Especially since I can't get the beret to ever form right so it just sits on top of my head looking like a mushroom and shit. 

But I have never been hit on like I was hit on wearing that uniform. 

It was a little unnerving tbh. 

But I took that sumbitch off and became regular dude again. 

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 29, 2014, 09:48:49 PM
Bet they weren't very likely to rub their erection on you on the subway at rush hour though, after you ignored them hitting on you.

what the f**k

I myself had my army cadet uniform on at high school for Remembrance Day one year and carried one of the remembrance wreaths. As I wore my uniform all day while I don't think I was necessarily being hit on I was getting whistles and other kinds of attention from the girls.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have a younger sister so I know it happens.

That is why I give her a non-lethal weapon every Christmas.

I keep trying to buy her a pistol, but she's too democrat for that.   

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

f**king liberals. Get her a nice knife with like a 4 inch blade or something.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Cal is going to kill someone someday.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Nah, my knife is too dull.

Huol

Huol

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I gave her a mace cannon that shoots like 30 yards.  When she first got it we went outside to see if it works, she aimed at the ditch and pulled the trigger and for a second nothing happened. 

I was like, "Squeeze the trigger and see if something happens."

So she did.

and my face was real close

and the shit shot out and the breeze blew some of it in my face

and I rolled around on the ground

I also gave her two different tasers.  She broke one of them in half trying to put batteries that were already in it in.........

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 29, 2014, 10:11:09 PM
I gave her a mace cannon that shoots like 30 yards.  When she first got it we went outside to see if it works, she aimed at the ditch and pulled the trigger and for a second nothing happened. 

So she did.

I also gave her two different tasers.  She broke one of them in half trying to put batteries that were already in it in.........
She's going to end up shooting herself.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 29, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

So she did.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed