Cvalda

#FALSE FLAG!

Maybe Doom sent that email.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 15, 2014, 09:36:13 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 15, 2014, 09:30:13 PM
Feminist games critic cancels talk after terror threat
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/15/anita-sarkeesian-feminist-games-critic-cancels-talk

QuoteThe feminist pop culture critic Anita Sarkeesian has been forced to cancel a talk at Utah State University, after a threat of a "Montreal Massacre-style attack".

Sarkeesian, who is best known for her YouTube series "Tropes v Women in Video Games", assessing various anti-feminist trends in gaming, was scheduled to talk at the university on Wednesday, when the unsigned email was sent.

The author of the email threatened that if the talk was not cancelled, they would carry out an attack in the style of the 1989 Montreal massacre, when Marc Lépine murdered 14 women, claiming he was "fighting feminism".

"I have at my disposal a semi-automatic rifle, multiple pistols, and a collection of pipe bombs," the letter said. "This will be the deadliest school shooting in American history and I'm giving you a chance to stop it."

"You have 24 hours to cancel Sarkeesian's talk ... Anita Sarkeesian is everything wrong with the feminist woman, and she is going to die screaming like the craven little whore that she is if you let her come to USU. I will write my manifesto in her spilled blood, and you will all bear witness to what feminist lies and poison have done to the men of America."

MRM! MRM!

QuoteInitially, Sarkeesian stated her intention to hold the talk despite the threat, but was forced to back down after discovering that it was impossible to prevent guns being taken to the event.

"Forced to cancel my talk at USU after receiving death threats because police wouldn't take steps to prevent concealed firearms at the event," she tweeted. "Requested pat downs or metal detectors after mass shooting threat but because of Utah's open carry laws police wouldn't do firearm searches."

The school confirmed Sarkeesian's explanation in a statement. "During the discussion, Sarkeesian asked if weapons will be permitted at the speaking venue. Sarkeesian was informed that, in accordance with the State of Utah law regarding the carrying of firearms, if a person has a valid concealed firearm permit and is carrying a weapon, they are permitted to have it at the venue."
Murica
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/11/45/7b11458f263d79d432a9f155b38154b9.jpg

Lol, sure thing Anita. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of evidence she's provided to back up these claims. There will be no shooting. She's being her usual victim-y self.

Stop being stupid, Doom:

http://www.standard.net/Police/2014/10/14/Utah-State-University-student-threatens-act-of-terror-if-feminist.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't buy it. Considering Anita is a professional liar and there're already strong suspicions that she's fabricated the "hurtful tweets" she's received since #GamerGate became a trend, I have no reason to believe her. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote it herself, especially this is oh-so conveniently an "anonymous" email.

Cvalda

Cvalda

feminist lies and poison

First Blood

First Blood

Unf, got my popcorn ready. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 15, 2014, 09:43:02 PM
I don't buy it. Considering Anita is a professional liar and there're already strong suspicions that she's fabricated the "hurtful tweets" she's received since #GamerGate became a trend, I have no reason to believe her.

Beyond hopeless.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 15, 2014, 09:45:20 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 15, 2014, 09:43:02 PM
I don't buy it. Considering Anita is a professional liar and there're already strong suspicions that she's fabricated the "hurtful tweets" she's received since #GamerGate became a trend, I have no reason to believe her.

Beyond hopeless.

If you say so.

Cvalda

Cvalda

TIL: Blackface isn't racist -- it's fun!; death threats against a feminist speaker are obviously a conspiracy she did herself to get attention.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 15, 2014, 09:46:55 PM
TIL: Blackface isn't racist -- it's fun!; death threats against a feminist speaker are obviously a conspiracy she did herself to get attention.

It's almost laughable if it wasn't so f**king upsetting.

SM

SM

Sexist and racist?

Or just mindbogglingly ignorant in general?

lolmod

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'll take his place, guys. We need at least one weaboo mod to level them out.

Aspie

Aspie

ikarop is weeb

tavianini19

tavianini19

This f**king thread...geeez.

SM

SM

Cvalda

Cvalda

Florida will be next.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed