In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,916 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Oct 14, 2014, 09:28:36 PM
I don't think 'highbrow' means what HuffPo thinks it means.

Ditto for 'journalism'.

Well even HuffPo ain't always right.

SM

SM

It is, however, always shite.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/14/masturbate-hockey-penalty_n_5983254.html

QuoteHere's a problem you don't see every day in an advice column: A single mom complained to Slate's Dear Prudence that her 14-year-old son is masturbating during his hockey games. The mother wrote that she lashed out at her son after finding out he was "intentionally going to the penalty box to pleasure himself."

Is this technically a form of shaming on her part?

SM

SM

Exhibit A.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 14, 2014, 11:31:40 PM
no nigga

I'm not arguing that it will have a demand I'm saying that whatever security measures they use NOW to hide your internets from the man won't last because somebody else will come up with a way to override that protection.

no defense ever last

for anything

It goes both ways ebb and flow motherf**ker.

WinterActual

WinterActual

http://ktla.com/2014/10/14/10-year-old-boy-confessed-to-beating-90-year-old-woman-to-death-police/

somebody have to break this little shit's face.

no nigga

I'm not arguing that it will have a demand I'm saying that whatever security measures they use NOW to hide your internets from the man won't last because somebody else will come up with a way to override that protection.

no defense ever last

for anything

Not really. Some things are uncrackable due to their nature. For example if you have a game that requires authorized account to log in and specialized service that uses hardware ID check, this is uncrackable. Why is that - first you have the obvious email protection, then you have PayPal protection for the authorized rights on that email, after that comes the main server of the game that holds your acc data (we can only imagine what protection this sucker have), on top of that the ID hardware check can't be bypassed unless you have the said hardware in your hands. You can alter the ID but not remotely.

The stuff that gets "hacked" usually didn't had any serious protection at all. The developers implement simple protection against the average user but not against serious attack.

Most (if not all) enormous breaches are because some employee was dumb enough to store his password in his email which is the first wall to fall. Otherwise, if you don't have anything, its impossible to crack many things.

Quoteno defense ever last

for anything

Battlelog is still not breached. The same goes for Blizzard's servers. They simply can't be, breached. They are using too many authentications on different levels.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 14, 2014, 11:34:41 PM
Ugh, now someone has ahold of all my Snapchat nudes. :(

That sucks. :(

Send me some.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 15, 2014, 02:31:05 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 14, 2014, 11:34:41 PM
Ugh, now someone has ahold of all my Snapchat nudes. :(

That sucks. :(

Send me some.

Vickers

Vickers

[Wishful thinking intensifies]

Shasvre

Shasvre

tavianini19

tavianini19

Imma start fb stalking you first blood.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 15, 2014, 08:07:10 AM
http://ktla.com/2014/10/14/10-year-old-boy-confessed-to-beating-90-year-old-woman-to-death-police/

somebody have to break this little shit's face.

no nigga

no defense ever last

for anything

Not really. Some things are uncrackable due to their nature. For example if you have a game that requires authorized account to log in and specialized service that uses hardware ID check, this is uncrackable. Why is that - first you have the obvious email protection, then you have PayPal protection for the authorized rights on that email, after that comes the main server of the game that holds your acc data (we can only imagine what protection this sucker have), on top of that the ID hardware check can't be bypassed unless you have the said hardware in your hands. You can alter the ID but not remotely.

The stuff that gets "hacked" usually didn't had any serious protection at all. The developers implement simple protection against the average user but not against serious attack.

Most (if not all) enormous breaches are because some employee was dumb enough to store his password in his email which is the first wall to fall. Otherwise, if you don't have anything, its impossible to crack many things.

Quoteno defense ever last

for anything

Battlelog is still not breached. The same goes for Blizzard's servers. They simply can't be, breached. They are using too many authentications on different levels.

lies

tavianini19

tavianini19

I'd appreciate if Blizzard doesn't get breached thank you very much.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 15, 2014, 04:28:30 PM

tavianini19

tavianini19

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed