◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 13, 2014, 06:03:41 PM
Pro-choice is the only choice.
Pretty much.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 13, 2014, 06:17:47 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 13, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
Which would just increase the number of mistrials and wrongful executions.
I'm talking about the actual procedure of killing the person.

Anyways, for a lot of these guys, we don't even need to sentence them to death. Just send them to prison and they'll end up dead soon enough. Like that cannibal pedo guy. He would be dead in less than a week if they kept him out of solitary confinement.

Are you suggesting public executions? Cause I'm totally down.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No, just most prison inmates don't take too kindly to pedophiles and much less cannibal pedophiles. Also, just look at that huge motherf**ker. They would tear him apart.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Ah. Although another cheaper way would be cruder executions. Like a guillotine.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If I saw a dude shooting up a place, the police wound him and he starts to bleed out, I'd let the mofo bleed out.  f**k him. 

That's how I feel about those mofos in prison.  f**k them.  They had their chance in life back before they decided to go apeshit for no reason. 

Also I'll always be pro life.  But that's just me.  I'm not going to be changing anyone's opinion on the subject so it doesn't matter.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I totally respect your opinion. I can see where you're coming from.

BANE

BANE

Haha you people talk so tough, I love it. None of you would do any of the things you're talking about if you were tasked with it, but just having these ideas is cool in your minds I guess.

Isn't it neat how easily savagery can be brought forward? Just find an excuse and everyone turns into a sick f**k haha. It's all about justification for cruelty. That's all any crime or punishment is.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

reported

bane not being himself

imposter present

First Blood

First Blood

:D

Eva

Eva

The US Judicial and Penal System seem most interested in enacting punishment or/and revenge on the sentenced, more so than seeking rehabilitation for the sentenced. Just an outside observation.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Bane talking shit. Lol

Quote from: Eva on Oct 13, 2014, 07:31:14 PM
The US Judicial and Penal System seem most interested in enacting punishment or/and revenge on the sentenced, more so than seeking rehabilitation for the sentenced. Just an outside observation.
Yep.

BANE

BANE

I bring the truth.

First Blood

First Blood

We should team up.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I ain't disagreeing. Except that I'm actually, as you put it, a "sick f**k."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed