lol texas

poor man's Kentucky

First Blood

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 04:08:48 AM
lol texas

poor man's Kentucky
Kentucky is already poor man's Kentucky.

Aspie

Aspie

kimmy pls we got dat oil monies

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

negative

marijuana, meth, moonshine

way more wealthy than Texas

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 13, 2014, 04:08:05 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 13, 2014, 03:58:56 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 13, 2014, 03:57:23 AM
Shit took me like five seconds to Google.

Why you gotta go and ruin everything.

Because shit need be verified.

Quote from: SM on Oct 13, 2014, 04:00:04 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 13, 2014, 03:57:23 AM
Shit took me like five seconds to Google.

Yeah but it only took people four seconds to swallow that ridiculous shit...

I do what shit I can about this shit. All I can do.

I appreciate your efforts towards bettering our community, it is admirable.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: BANE on Oct 13, 2014, 03:49:26 AM
Why would people be outraged? It's from the morgue....  ???
Yeah.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 13, 2014, 03:55:51 AM
Moreover, the practice of allowing a condemned prisoner to choose his final meal is merely a courtesy that has traditionally been extended to those about to be executed for their crimes; no state mandates that all such requests must be fulfilled, no matter how unusual, impractical, or costly they might be. In fact, the state of Texas ended the provision of last meal requests to inmates back in 2011 when a condemned man ridiculously asked for "two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts," then didn't eat any of that bounty.

Even on death row...I still wouldn't want to eat that. Ugh.

Vickers

Vickers

If you know it's your last meal, might as well go to calorie hell.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The electric chair will end up frying him in the seat. Imagine the burnt fat, lol.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 13, 2014, 11:00:32 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 13, 2014, 03:55:51 AM
Moreover, the practice of allowing a condemned prisoner to choose his final meal is merely a courtesy that has traditionally been extended to those about to be executed for their crimes; no state mandates that all such requests must be fulfilled, no matter how unusual, impractical, or costly they might be. In fact, the state of Texas ended the provision of last meal requests to inmates back in 2011 when a condemned man ridiculously asked for "two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts," then didn't eat any of that bounty.

Even on death row...I still wouldn't want to eat that. Ugh.

Neither did he.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Speaking of death row...

The 21st century death chamber: $100,000 for a civilised execution
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/10/oklahoma-mcalester-new-death-chamber-botched-execution-lockett

QuoteHow much does it cost to revamp a death chamber in a prison that hosted a notorious botched execution into a state-of-the-art, 21st century, humane and civilised killing machine? $106,042.60 – or so says the state of Oklahoma.

This week Oklahoma opened the doors of its maximum-security state penitentiary in McAlester to show off its spanking-new redesigned execution suite. It was a display of conspicuous transparency put on for the benefit of the media, which was paradoxical in the circumstances, as one of the main changes made under the renovation is to slash the number of media witnesses at all future executions by more than half.

As part of the media tour, the prison authorities handed reporters an itemised balance sheet that listed all the expenses that had gone into the upgrade. The 144 entries ranged from the mundane – $516.92 spent on new carpeting, $358.42 for paint stripper, $55.24 on "nuts and bolts" – to the more resonant.

Almost $2,000 were spent on restraints – four brown leather straps, one for each of the offender's hands and one for each ankle. There was an order for 34 needles, as well as a set of new syringes for administering the lethal drugs.

And then there was the listing for a "surgical table", commonly known as a gurney, costing a substantial $12,500. In case Oklahoma taxpayers are tempted to complain about such lavish expense, it should be pointed out that the new gurney is likely to see plenty of use: the last one was purchased by the state in the 1950s and was the centrepiece of at least 111 judicial killings.

murica

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

oh well

42 less crazy assholes running around

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 13, 2014, 05:48:07 PM
oh well

42 less crazy assholes running around
Was one of them not crazy?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed