In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,228 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 09, 2014, 10:27:01 PM
And if they want to get out they will.

Some of them might even get to the UK, but they best avoid it unless that want to catch a dose of the Miserable Ignorant Pommy f**kwit virus.

Oh they will get to the UK have no worries there matey, the UK welcomes everybody with open arms and free benefits whether you offer a valuable skill or not...in fact that last bit doesn't even come into it anymore. I wish the UK was run like Oz, even slightly.

Don't believe me check out what's happening in France at ports to the UK. Masses of immigrants travel right across the entire of Europe just to try and enter the UK illegally, why? because the UK is known world wide as an easy touch that doles out benefits willy-nilly. No other country in Europe acts like the UK does, no other country in Europe is as dumb as the UK, we are completely ruled lock n key by Brussels.

SM

SM

If you weren't incessantly moaning about Ebola you'd be incessantly moaning about something else.

Black people probably.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 09, 2014, 10:37:02 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/do-not-care.gif

If you weren't incessantly moaning about Ebola you'd be incessantly moaning about something else.

Black people probably.

I know you don't care, you live in a very nice well run country, one country which is the envy of the world. I'd LOVE to come and live in Oz :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 09, 2014, 10:38:51 PM
I know you don't care, you live in a very nice well run country, one country which is the envy of the world.
No, it isn't. Only reason they dodged the recession is because they still have resources to exploit. Once those are gone, goodbye. :-*

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26746561/red-bull-settles-over-false-advertising-claims

Oh for f**ks sakes. Who the f**k takes "it gives you wings" that literal? It's was nothing more than a euphemism for how the drink through it's unhealthy amount of caffeine, sugar and god knows what else causes your heart to go into overdrive pumping blood all the while wearing it's valves out.

Now if it spread ebola; that would be something else.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 10, 2014, 12:34:08 AM
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26746561/red-bull-settles-over-false-advertising-claims

Oh for f**ks sakes. Who the f**k takes "it gives you wings" that literal? It's was nothing more than a euphemism for how the drink through it's unhealthy amount of caffeine, sugar and god knows what else causes your heart to go into overdrive pumping blood all the while wearing it's valves out.

Is the satire...

This must be satire.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 09, 2014, 10:42:51 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 09, 2014, 10:38:51 PM
I know you don't care, you live in a very nice well run country, one country which is the envy of the world.
No, it isn't. Only reason they dodged the recession is because they still have resources to exploit. Once those are gone, goodbye. :-*

The demand will be gone before the resources are, also geographically speaking we don't get many natural disasters other than fires and droughts, but thats gonna be everywhere soon dat global warming.

Hubbs

Hubbs

This is happening a lot in the US it seems...but is it police over reacting or folk simply not cooperating with the police when asked to do something? Hmmmmmm I wonder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV8g-Rj2sa8#t=71

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 10, 2014, 12:34:08 AM

They couldnt be serious, they probably just thought they could get away with a lawsuit

Shasvre

Shasvre

Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize. :)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 10, 2014, 07:00:36 PM
Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize. :)

Isn't she 17? Well done Malalal. We'll be watching your career with great interest.
Spoiler

[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 10, 2014, 08:55:33 PMIsn't she 17?
All the best ones are.

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Sick f**k.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 10, 2014, 08:58:22 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 10, 2014, 08:55:33 PMIsn't she 17?
All the best ones are.

Spoiler
[close]

All this time I thought you were only joking, and then...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed