In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,725 times)

BANE

BANE

What's the point? They're genuinely better left unsolved.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 08:41:17 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
DAMMIT, DOOM, YOU f**kING LINKED BETTY WHITE BEING DEAD AND IT WAS BULLSHIT!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/937160-betty-white-dead-dyes-peacefully-in-her-los-angeles-home-hoax-goes-viral/

I would've thought the way I wrote "dyed" was a hint. Calm down.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 08:11:33 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:10:34 PM
I hope he is never found out, it's BS  cus then the next logical step would be to find out who Zodiac is and by extension, The Phantom Killer from Texarkana (who some people believe to have been the Zodiac himself at a younger age).

Why would that be a bad thing?

Cus such mysteries should never be revealed.

Why not?

Cus it ruins the mystery, and then you can't have a bunch of crackpot theories lying around anymore. The crackpot theories are always more interesting than the truth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So...it's better to remain ignorant and propagate stupidity via misinformation than learn the truth. Got it.

BANE

BANE

Only if there's literally no point to the truth and it's more fun to speculate.

What a complete and utter waste of resources this entire endeavor was.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 09:24:23 PM
So...it's better to remain ignorant and propagate stupidity via misinformation than learn the truth. Got it.

Zlol, yet another WHOOSH moment for you, Doom. You're just not getting what I'm saying. Bane himself is saying it better than I anyway.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nah, I'd prefer to actually know what happened.

BANE

BANE

Yeah reeeeeaaallly important and interesting. Oh, it was a polish immigrant! That's waaaaaay better than the theory I heard that he was an alien centaur.  ::)

Cvalda

Cvalda

A Polish immigrant alien centaur.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Plus the dude is gonna put this info in a book he's going to be selling. Don't buy the BS!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 08, 2014, 12:42:57 AM
A Polish immigrant alien centaur.

under the skin 2

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

BREAKING NEWS: Ray Rice released by Baltimore Ravens. Justice will be served if he gets outright banned from the NFL.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: BANE on Sep 07, 2014, 11:59:16 PM
Yeah reeeeeaaallly important and interesting. Oh, it was a polish immigrant! That's waaaaaay better than the theory I heard that he was an alien centaur.  ::)
If science can solve it, don't get your hopes up. In murder cases, especially serial killings, it is the utmost importance in order to better ourselves for the future.

For the record, they damn well better find the Zodiac for that is a time-sensitive objective.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Zodiac ain't ever gonna be found.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 08, 2014, 06:34:28 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Ray Rice released by Baltimore Ravens. Justice will be served if he gets outright banned from the NFL.
BREAKING NEWS: NFL suspends Ray Rice indefinitely. Thank goodness.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

indefinitely doesn't mean forever

he'll probably be banned from this season, go though some psychological counseling and be back at somebody elses club next year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed