In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,618 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

So now we have voluntarily taken Ebola to the US and Europe  ::) how very clever.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11017332/Ebola-outbreak-Spain-to-accept-Europes-first-confirmed-case-of-the-virus.html

It has also now spread to Nigeria and it is suspected a man in Saudi Arabia has died from it. What I don't get is why people aren't burning the bodies, burying them doesn't seem secure to me.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

The CDC brought some f**ker to Atlanta with it. Why the f**k are they bringing it here? Goddammit

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The mods should quarantine Deathbearer! What if he gets infected? We could all be infected!

I mean just look at his username! Sound the alarm! FEAR FIRE FOE!!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

OH SHEEEEEYUUUUUT!! Nuke me from orbit, it's the only way to be sure!!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 09, 2014, 03:47:09 PM
It has also now spread to Nigeria and it is suspected a man in Saudi Arabia has died from it. What I don't get is why people aren't burning the bodies, burying them doesn't seem secure to me.
Yeah, the corpses will obviously turn into EBOLA ZOMBIES and RISE FROM THEIR GRAVES TO ATTACK THE LIVING AND SPREAD THE PLAGUE!!!! :o

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

It's a shame how many people its killed. Fortunately its not airborne, and in developed countreis it's not as fatal. If Africa had a better medical infrastructure and more efficient means of educating the public, the damage coula have been mitigated... drastically.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The corpses are gonna rise THRILLER style... and dance to this tune:

https://soundcloud.com/shadowmrgn/ebola-in-town-d-12-shadow-kuzzy-of-2kings

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 09, 2014, 07:09:27 PM
Yeah, the corpses will obviously turn into EBOLA ZOMBIES and RISE FROM THEIR GRAVES TO ATTACK THE LIVING AND SPREAD THE PLAGUE!!!! :o

Thou who art undead art chosen. In thine exodus form the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the undead thou shalt know.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 09, 2014, 07:34:56 PM
The corpses are gonna rise THRILLER style... and dance to this tune:

https://soundcloud.com/shadowmrgn/ebola-in-town-d-12-shadow-kuzzy-of-2kings
Where did you even find that

SiL

SiL

What I don't get is why people aren't burning the bodies, burying them doesn't seem secure to me.
It's transmitted by body fluids. Bury 'em six-feet under and they can't infect shit.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Nah, man. Those ill humours seep outta the ground.

BANE

BANE

I was quite worried about the possibility of mosquito transmission (for obvious reasons), but thankfully that doesn't appear to be happening/possible.

Just FYI.

Vickers

Vickers

HIV can't be transmitted through mosquitoes, so I don't see how this would either.

BANE

BANE

Meh, just a thought I had and researched the answer to. Enough people obviously had the same thought to warrant an answer in the WHO's Ebola FAQ. Plus, I knew other haemorrhagic fever causing viruses CAN be transmitted via mosquito, so it's a reasonable question.

Vickers

Vickers

You'll make Hubbs panic with all these possibilities.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed