In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,478 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Three New Mexico teens murdered two transients, claim 50 attacks on homeless people
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-m-teens-murdered-transients-claim-50-attacks-homeless-police-article-1.1875152

QuoteAlex Rios, 18, Nathaniel Carrillo, 16, and Gilbert Tafoya, 15, used cinder blocks, a metal fence pole and bricks to bash the two sleeping men during the hour-long attack Friday night, prosecutors said. The teens admitted to the crime, then told cops they were responsible for at least 50 other attacks on homeless people during the last year.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

nothing surprises me anymore

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Let me guess, they were reenacting The Purge

SM

SM

There are times, like the bodies of MH17 being looted, when you think humanity can't sink lower.

Then I read one of Aspie's posts...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Aspie's not human, though. He's a sloth.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 11:11:36 PM
There are times, like the bodies of MH17 being looted, when you think humanity can't sink lower.

Then I read one of Aspie's posts...

Blacklabel

Aspie

Aspie

Never left.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Nothing to worry about, Blabel. There's at least 1,000 cases reported every year.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Jeebus bless modern medicine.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 23, 2014, 03:01:20 AM
Nothing to worry about, Blabel. There's at least 1,000 cases reported every year.

Still something to take seriously.

SM

SM

Isn't this how World War Z starts...?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Never watched that.

But I doubt it, because that never happened in historical examples of bubonic plague like the Black Death.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If I remember right the Taliban tried to culture the bubonic plague and it ended up f**king them up.

Probably propaganda but it did make me lol for serious. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 23, 2014, 01:29:17 AM
Aspie's not human, though. He's a sloth.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/7f306b88cf0a57247aca5758d33b6dec/tumblr_n8wwgdhefC1syy9rxo6_500.gif

And he is featured in his movie "Captain Suck". A movie about a man named Dr. Abraham Erskine looking for someone to make a super hero. He was in a room waiting for Aspie the Sloth, but Aspie the Sloth was very slow and so he was late beyond belief. Eventually Dr. Erskine just had enough of that shit and just went to the next room over to that Steve Rogers guy instead, who would go on to become Captain America. Aspie the Sloth arrived to the recruiting centre 48 hours later.

The End.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed